What is involved in Domain-Driven Design
Find out what the related areas are that Domain-Driven Design connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Domain-Driven Design thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Domain-Driven Design journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Domain-Driven Design leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Domain-Driven Design related domains to cover and 206 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Domain-Driven Design, Event store, Model-driven development, Test-driven development, Java Persistence API, Factory method pattern, Software project management, Unified Process, Event Sourcing, UML tools, Software development, Model-driven engineering, Domain-specific multimodeling, Waterfall model, Plain Old Java Object, Software configuration management, Acceptance test–driven development, Naked objects, Domain expert, Domain model, Software design, Agile software development, Software deployment, Software quality assurance, Behavior-driven development, Build automation, Immutable object, Representational state transfer, Domain-specific modeling, Scaled Agile Framework, Feature-driven development, Dynamic systems development method, Stand-up meeting, Common layers in an information system logical architecture, Aggregate root, Software construction, .NET Framework, Extreme programming, Domain of a function, Aspect-oriented programming, Software prototyping, Cleanroom software engineering, Iterative and incremental development, Command Query Responsibility Segregation, Graphical user interface builder, Extreme programming practices, Pair Programming, Domain layer, Event Storming, Requirements analysis, Application release automation, Model-driven architecture, Semantic analysis, Software testing, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Software maintenance, Value object, Domain-Driven Design, Incremental build model, Rapid application development, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Software documentation, Integrated development environment:
Domain-Driven Design Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Domain-Driven Design management and stake your claim.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Domain-Driven Design project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Do Domain-Driven Design rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Does the Domain-Driven Design task fit the clients priorities?
Event store Critical Criteria:
Focus on Event store visions and research ways can we become the Event store company that would put us out of business.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Domain-Driven Design project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Domain-Driven Design project lifecycle?
– Have you identified your Domain-Driven Design key performance indicators?
– Who sets the Domain-Driven Design standards?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Model-driven development goals and interpret which customers can’t participate in Model-driven development because they lack skills.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Domain-Driven Design project?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Domain-Driven Design opportunities costing us money?
– What is our Domain-Driven Design Strategy?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Test-driven development governance and check on ways to get started with Test-driven development.
– Do the Domain-Driven Design decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are the long-term Domain-Driven Design goals?
Java Persistence API Critical Criteria:
Grade Java Persistence API risks and customize techniques for implementing Java Persistence API controls.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Domain-Driven Design process?
– What are the business goals Domain-Driven Design is aiming to achieve?
– How will you measure your Domain-Driven Design effectiveness?
Factory method pattern Critical Criteria:
Read up on Factory method pattern issues and display thorough understanding of the Factory method pattern process.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Domain-Driven Design process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Domain-Driven Design process available?
– Can we do Domain-Driven Design without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What business benefits will Domain-Driven Design goals deliver if achieved?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Jump start Software project management quality and cater for concise Software project management education.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Domain-Driven Design? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Domain-Driven Design forward?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Pilot Unified Process risks and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Unified Process decisions.
– How important is Domain-Driven Design to the user organizations mission?
– Are assumptions made in Domain-Driven Design stated explicitly?
– Do we have past Domain-Driven Design Successes?
Event Sourcing Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Event Sourcing issues and slay a dragon.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Domain-Driven Design leaders?
– Why should we adopt a Domain-Driven Design framework?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Probe UML tools results and work towards be a leading UML tools expert.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Domain-Driven Design leader?
– How do we know that any Domain-Driven Design analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Who will provide the final approval of Domain-Driven Design deliverables?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Software development tasks and explain and analyze the challenges of Software development.
– As corporate ventures usually go to new business areas and work with new technologies, they are most likely unable to utilize existing commercial or parent corporations in-house development methods. Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– How could agile approach be utilized in other parts and functions of an organization, for instance in marketing?
– How do scaling issues affect the manner in which you fulfill your goal of identifying your initial scope?
– Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– What kind of enabling and limiting factors can be found for the use of agile methods?
– What are some keys to successfully conquering ever changing business requirements?
– Who would benefit from the framework(s) and how could it (they) be utilized?
– Should you have a strict project sequence, or should you be flexible?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– Have we developed requirements for agile software development?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– How do you best coordinate Agile and non-Agile teams?
– How do Web Operators communicate with Developers?
– How is the development team organized?
– Does your team use Agile Methodology?
– How do engineers feel about it?
– How much modeling to do?
Model-driven engineering Critical Criteria:
Canvass Model-driven engineering risks and look at the big picture.
– What are the barriers to increased Domain-Driven Design production?
– How can you measure Domain-Driven Design in a systematic way?
– How do we maintain Domain-Driven Designs Integrity?
Domain-specific multimodeling Critical Criteria:
Investigate Domain-specific multimodeling adoptions and mentor Domain-specific multimodeling customer orientation.
– Do we monitor the Domain-Driven Design decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Domain-Driven Design objectives?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Domain-Driven Design?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Waterfall model results and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Waterfall model information.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Domain-Driven Design project?
Plain Old Java Object Critical Criteria:
Depict Plain Old Java Object risks and document what potential Plain Old Java Object megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Domain-Driven Design strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Will Domain-Driven Design have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Does Domain-Driven Design systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Track Software configuration management quality and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Domain-Driven Design?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
– How much does Domain-Driven Design help?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Depict Acceptance test–driven development projects and revise understanding of Acceptance test–driven development architectures.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Domain-Driven Design models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Domain-Driven Design been identified and analyzed?
– Does Domain-Driven Design analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Naked objects Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Naked objects goals and mentor Naked objects customer orientation.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Domain-Driven Design objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– To what extent does management recognize Domain-Driven Design as a tool to increase the results?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Domain-Driven Design?
Domain expert Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Domain expert results and work towards be a leading Domain expert expert.
– Is there a Domain-Driven Design Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we manage Domain-Driven Design Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Do Nondomain Experts Enlist the Strategies of Domain Experts?
– What is the depth of the vendors domain expertise?
– Where is the Domain Expertise?
Domain model Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Domain model projects and raise human resource and employment practices for Domain model.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Domain-Driven Design information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Does Domain-Driven Design analysis show the relationships among important Domain-Driven Design factors?
– What are current Domain-Driven Design Paradigms?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Use past Software design projects and know what your objective is.
– Consider your own Domain-Driven Design project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Domain-Driven Design products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Think about Agile software development visions and plan concise Agile software development education.
– When you are identifying the potential technical strategy(s) you have several process factors that you should address. As with initial scoping how much detail you go into when documenting the architecture, the views that you create, and your approach to modeling are important considerations. Furthermore, will you be considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
– Many teams will find that informal modeling sessions around whiteboards will be sufficient, although sometimes more formal modeling sessions, such as Joint Application Design (JAD) strategies or stakeholder interviews will work best. How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– Can working in an agile mode assist a corporate venture in achieving good results early, in starting business, and in bringing income for the parent company?
– How can we fix actual and perceived problems uncovered in ethnographic investigations of Agile software development teams?
– Can you afford to lock your business into a rigid long-term project where the cost of change grows exponentially?
– Can research really be relegated to a series of steps that when performed in sequence result in a new product?
– Are you considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
– Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– How do you develop requirements for agile software development?
– Are there SaaS tools for allocating workers to tasks?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– What Is Exploratory Testing?
– When should we not use it?
– What makes agile better?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Check Software deployment results and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Software deployment.
– Do those selected for the Domain-Driven Design team have a good general understanding of what Domain-Driven Design is all about?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Domain-Driven Design processes of our organization?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Software quality assurance goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Software quality assurance projects.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– What vendors make products that address the Domain-Driven Design needs?
– Does our organization need more Domain-Driven Design education?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Behavior-driven development goals and adjust implementation of Behavior-driven development.
– Are accountability and ownership for Domain-Driven Design clearly defined?
– Why are Domain-Driven Design skills important?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Build automation strategies and perfect Build automation conflict management.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Domain-Driven Design processes?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Domain-Driven Design with what users do day-to-day?
Immutable object Critical Criteria:
Deduce Immutable object goals and pioneer acquisition of Immutable object systems.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Domain-Driven Design strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do we go about Comparing Domain-Driven Design approaches/solutions?
Representational state transfer Critical Criteria:
Align Representational state transfer failures and reduce Representational state transfer costs.
– Think about the people you identified for your Domain-Driven Design project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Does Domain-Driven Design appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Domain-specific modeling Critical Criteria:
Confer over Domain-specific modeling failures and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Domain-specific modeling projects.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Domain-Driven Design, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is Domain-Driven Design dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Is Supporting Domain-Driven Design documentation required?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Explore Scaled Agile Framework adoptions and gather Scaled Agile Framework models .
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Learn from Feature-driven development outcomes and define Feature-driven development competency-based leadership.
– What are internal and external Domain-Driven Design relations?
Dynamic systems development method Critical Criteria:
Merge Dynamic systems development method tactics and look for lots of ideas.
– Among the Domain-Driven Design product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Domain-Driven Design ?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Detail Stand-up meeting projects and shift your focus.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Domain-Driven Design process?
– Which Domain-Driven Design goals are the most important?
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
Common layers in an information system logical architecture Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Common layers in an information system logical architecture planning and summarize a clear Common layers in an information system logical architecture focus.
Aggregate root Critical Criteria:
Adapt Aggregate root results and budget for Aggregate root challenges.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Domain-Driven Design product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does Domain-Driven Design include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Detail Software construction visions and document what potential Software construction megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Which customers cant participate in our Domain-Driven Design domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do we go about Securing Domain-Driven Design?
.NET Framework Critical Criteria:
Align .NET Framework issues and test out new things.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Domain-Driven Design requirements in detail?
– Is Domain-Driven Design Required?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Extreme programming outcomes and gather Extreme programming models .
– In a project to restructure Domain-Driven Design outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Domain of a function Critical Criteria:
Consult on Domain of a function adoptions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Domain of a function.
– For your Domain-Driven Design project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How will you know that the Domain-Driven Design project has been successful?
Aspect-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Aspect-oriented programming leadership and get answers.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Domain-Driven Design services/products?
– What are the disruptive Domain-Driven Design technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Software prototyping leadership and improve Software prototyping service perception.
– What will drive Domain-Driven Design change?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Recall Cleanroom software engineering leadership and know what your objective is.
– What are the short and long-term Domain-Driven Design goals?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Domain-Driven Design Management?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Rank Iterative and incremental development visions and document what potential Iterative and incremental development megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How can skill-level changes improve Domain-Driven Design?
Command Query Responsibility Segregation Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Command Query Responsibility Segregation goals and find out.
– Have all basic functions of Domain-Driven Design been defined?
– Who needs to know about Domain-Driven Design ?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Graphical user interface builder tasks and secure Graphical user interface builder creativity.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Domain-Driven Design. How do we gain traction?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Domain-Driven Design is underway?
– What are specific Domain-Driven Design Rules to follow?
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Test Extreme programming practices projects and finalize the present value of growth of Extreme programming practices.
– In what ways are Domain-Driven Design vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Pair Programming decisions and oversee Pair Programming requirements.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Domain-Driven Design goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Domain layer Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Domain layer engagements and point out improvements in Domain layer.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Domain-Driven Design delivery for example is new software needed?
– Are there recognized Domain-Driven Design problems?
Event Storming Critical Criteria:
Face Event Storming goals and change contexts.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Domain-Driven Design effort?
– How do we Improve Domain-Driven Design service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do we all define Domain-Driven Design in the same way?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Requirements analysis planning and find answers.
– Think about the functions involved in your Domain-Driven Design project. what processes flow from these functions?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Confer over Application release automation decisions and optimize Application release automation leadership as a key to advancement.
– How to Secure Domain-Driven Design?
Model-driven architecture Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Model-driven architecture strategies and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Model-driven architecture projects.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Domain-Driven Design move?
Semantic analysis Critical Criteria:
Value Semantic analysis engagements and differentiate in coordinating Semantic analysis.
– How can you negotiate Domain-Driven Design successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Discourse Software testing goals and be persistent.
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Microsoft Solutions Framework management and forecast involvement of future Microsoft Solutions Framework projects in development.
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Read up on Software maintenance governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Software maintenance projects.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– How would one define Domain-Driven Design leadership?
Value object Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Value object visions and track iterative Value object results.
– What is our formula for success in Domain-Driven Design ?
Domain-Driven Design Critical Criteria:
Mine Domain-Driven Design tasks and ask what if.
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Understand Incremental build model risks and plan concise Incremental build model education.
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Generalize Rapid application development outcomes and devote time assessing Rapid application development and its risk.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– Will applications programmers and systems analysts become nothing more than evaluators of packaged software?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in our organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in an organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– What sets of objectives are important to our systems development project?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– Is it applicable?
– When to use dsdm?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Detail ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 issues and correct better engagement with ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 results.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Domain-Driven Design?
– Are we Assessing Domain-Driven Design and Risk?
– How can we improve Domain-Driven Design?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Depict Software documentation issues and learn.
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Mix Integrated development environment engagements and triple focus on important concepts of Integrated development environment relationship management.
– What are our needs in relation to Domain-Driven Design skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Domain-Driven Design Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Domain-Driven Design External links:
DSL Platform – Domain-Driven Design
Domain-Driven Design Fundamentals | Pluralsight
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels, Belgium) | Meetup
Event store External links:
Wedding Rentals – The Ultimate Party and Event Store
geteventstore.com – Event Store – minify.mobi
Model-driven development External links:
Model-Driven Development with IBM Rational Rhapsody – …
Java Persistence API External links:
[PDF]Java Persistence API: Simplifying Persistence
Java Persistence API (JPA) 2.1 | Pluralsight
Java Persistence API
http://The Java Persistence API (JPA) is a Java specification for accessing, persisting, and managing data between Java objects / classes and a relational database. JPA was defined as part of the EJB 3.0 specification as a replacement for the EJB 2 CMP Entity Beans specification.
Factory method pattern External links:
Factory Method Pattern | Object Oriented Design
Factory Method Pattern Tutorial – Visual Paradigm
Factory Method Pattern C# – YouTube
Unified Process External links:
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Software development External links:
COAX – Software Development Company
Online Education and Software Development | Smart Horizons
Gordon Darby – Government Software Development
Model-driven engineering External links:
Marco Brambilla – Data Science and Model-Driven Engineering.
Domain-specific multimodeling External links:
Domain-specific multimodeling – seomastering.com
Domain-specific multimodeling – WOW.com
Waterfall model External links:
How to make a realistic waterfall model – YouTube
What are the different uses of a waterfall model? – Quora
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
Naked objects External links:
java – Naked Objects. Good or Bad – Stack Overflow
Naked Objects – Home
Domain model External links:
Home | Social Tenure Domain Model (STDM)
StarUML – Class Diagram: Library Domain Model – YouTube
Multi-Scale Multi-Domain Model | Transportation …
Software design External links:
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
MjM Software Design
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Agile software development External links:
Stride | Agile Software Development Consultancy | NYC
Mobile Apps, Digital Products, Agile Software Development
Agile Scout – Agile Software Development News
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment – PC Power Management – IT …
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Total Software Deployment – Softinventive.com
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance – onTy Toom’s Professional …
MA Software Quality Assurance Project Overview – VA …
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Build automation External links:
Best Build Automation Software in 2017 | G2 Crowd
Domain-specific modeling External links:
CAREER: Domain-Specific Modeling Techniques for …
Domain-Specific Modeling Theory and Practice …
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Leading SAFe Scaled Agile Framework: Introduction – …
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe Agilist 4.5) – iZenBridge
SAFe® Scaled Agile Framework | codeBeamer ALM
Dynamic systems development method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method Archives – SPC …
Aggregate root External links:
design patterns – What’s an Aggregate Root? – Stack Overflow
.NET Framework External links:
AMS360 – .NET Framework Version 3.5 Required
Extreme programming External links:
Mega Man Next Remix Demo [Part 1] – Extreme Programming
AgileFAQs – Expert Agile, Scrum, eXtreme Programming …
Domain of a function External links:
Domain of a function | Khan Academy
Definition of Domain of a function – Math Is Fun
Braingenie | Identify the Domain of a Function
Aspect-oriented programming External links:
Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP)
Patent US6467086 – Aspect-oriented programming – …
Software prototyping External links:
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
GUI Design and Software Prototyping Tools – Caretta Software
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
[DOC]Cleanroom Software Engineering – DAU Home
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Graphical user interface builder External links:
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP
Pair Programming External links:
Pair Programming – YouTube
Pair Programming Benefits: The Business Rationale
Event Storming External links:
Event Storming | Ambiguity | Expert
Event Storming | Technology Radar | ThoughtWorks
Event Storming and Saga – SlideShare
Requirements analysis External links:
[PDF]2 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS – New York …
[PDF]Data Requirements Analysis Process – knowledge …
Business Requirements Analysis – Project Management …
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation | ARCAD Software
Magic Quadrant for Application Release Automation – Gartner
Application Release Automation with Database Automation
Model-driven architecture External links:
Model-Driven Architecture (MDA) – Gartner IT Glossary
Semantic analysis External links:
What is semantic analysis – SlideShare
Semantic Analysis Methods | Kent State University
Semantic Analysis: Help With Equations
Software testing External links:
Scriptless Test Automation Platform | Software Testing Tool
Applause | Software Testing, User Feedback & Market …
Software Testing and Deployment | Olenick
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Chapter 1 – Introduction to the Microsoft Solutions Framework
Download Microsoft Solutions Framework Version 3 …
Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Overview
Software maintenance External links:
Software Maintenance | Agvance
Value object External links:
Value Objects Explained with Ruby — SitePoint
Domain-Driven Design External links:
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels, Belgium) | Meetup
DSL Platform – Domain-Driven Design
Domain-Driven Design Fundamentals | Pluralsight
Rapid application development External links:
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
Rapid Application Development for the Web | Radzen
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
http://www.iso.org › … › Technical Committees › ISO/IEC JTC 1
US TAG to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Software and Systems …
IEC – ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Dashboard > Scope
Software documentation External links:
MyWorks Software Documentation – Helpful …
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment for PHP – PhpED IDE
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Progress …
Anypoint Studio | Integrated Development Environment …