What is involved in Application Infrastructure
Find out what the related areas are that Application Infrastructure connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Application Infrastructure thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Application Infrastructure Suite AIS journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Application Infrastructure Suite AIS leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Application Infrastructure related domains to cover and 153 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Application Infrastructure, Apache Wave, Apache Mahout, Apache Derby, Apache OpenEJB, Apache Attic, Apache Lucene, Apache JMeter, Formatting Objects Processor, Apache Karaf, Software license, Software release life cycle, Apache Flex, Apache RocketMQ, Apache Incubator, Apache Struts 2, Apache OpenOffice, Apache Cocoon, Apache Yetus, Apache Commons Logging, Byte Code Engineering Library, Apache Wink, Apache Oozie, Apache Hadoop, Apache Tomcat, Apache Beam, Apache ServiceMix, Apache OFBiz, Commons Daemon, Apache Continuum, BlueSky Open Platform, Apache Phoenix, Operating system, Apache Tuscany, Apache Empire-db, Apache ODE, Jakarta Cactus, Apache Hive, Apache Roller, Apache Harmony, Apache Stanbol, Apache HTTP Server, Apache Trafodion, Apache Wicket, Apache Nutch, Apache Software Foundation, Apache Tika, Apache Apex, Apache Bloodhound, Apache Felix, World Wide Web, Apache Shiro, Apache Beehive, Apache Accumulo, Apache Subversion, Apache Ambari, Apache Axis, Apache Thrift, Apache Flume, Apache SystemML, Apache Chemistry, Apache OpenJPA, Mod perl:
Application Infrastructure Critical Criteria:
X-ray Application Infrastructure risks and oversee Application Infrastructure requirements.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Application Infrastructure?
– What are internal and external Application Infrastructure relations?
Apache Wave Critical Criteria:
Consider Apache Wave failures and raise human resource and employment practices for Apache Wave.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Application Infrastructure process?
– Is the Application Infrastructure organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How to Secure Application Infrastructure?
Apache Mahout Critical Criteria:
Analyze Apache Mahout engagements and get answers.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Application Infrastructure strengthening and reform actually originate?
– In a project to restructure Application Infrastructure outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Application Infrastructure been identified and analyzed?
Apache Derby Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Apache Derby issues and catalog Apache Derby activities.
– Does Application Infrastructure include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Application Infrastructure that make it risky?
– What are all of our Application Infrastructure domains and what do they do?
Apache OpenEJB Critical Criteria:
Align Apache OpenEJB risks and create Apache OpenEJB explanations for all managers.
– what is the best design framework for Application Infrastructure organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Application Infrastructure requirements in detail?
Apache Attic Critical Criteria:
Detail Apache Attic issues and attract Apache Attic skills.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Application Infrastructure processes?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Application Infrastructure ?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Application Infrastructure effort?
Apache Lucene Critical Criteria:
Apply Apache Lucene visions and document what potential Apache Lucene megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Application Infrastructure project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the business goals Application Infrastructure is aiming to achieve?
– How much does Application Infrastructure help?
Apache JMeter Critical Criteria:
Debate over Apache JMeter goals and oversee implementation of Apache JMeter.
– Do Application Infrastructure rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Who needs to know about Application Infrastructure ?
– Do we all define Application Infrastructure in the same way?
Formatting Objects Processor Critical Criteria:
Design Formatting Objects Processor tasks and report on developing an effective Formatting Objects Processor strategy.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Application Infrastructure in a volatile global economy?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Application Infrastructure processes?
Apache Karaf Critical Criteria:
Analyze Apache Karaf adoptions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Apache Karaf projects.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Application Infrastructure does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are our needs in relation to Application Infrastructure skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Software license Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software license strategies and prioritize challenges of Software license.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Application Infrastructure models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What implementation technologies/resources (e.g., programming languages, development platforms, software licenses) does the provider support?
– When a Application Infrastructure manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Are assumptions made in Application Infrastructure stated explicitly?
– Is our software usage in compliance with software license agreements?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
Mine Software release life cycle strategies and know what your objective is.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Application Infrastructure? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Application Infrastructure process?
– Why are Application Infrastructure skills important?
Apache Flex Critical Criteria:
Detail Apache Flex leadership and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Apache Flex results.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Application Infrastructure is underway?
– What is our formula for success in Application Infrastructure ?
– What is our Application Infrastructure Strategy?
Apache RocketMQ Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Apache RocketMQ engagements and handle a jump-start course to Apache RocketMQ.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Application Infrastructure?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Application Infrastructure Management?
– Are we Assessing Application Infrastructure and Risk?
Apache Incubator Critical Criteria:
Investigate Apache Incubator results and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Apache Incubator.
– How do we manage Application Infrastructure Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Who sets the Application Infrastructure standards?
– Are there recognized Application Infrastructure problems?
Apache Struts 2 Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Apache Struts 2 goals and balance specific methods for improving Apache Struts 2 results.
– What are the key elements of your Application Infrastructure performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do we go about Securing Application Infrastructure?
Apache OpenOffice Critical Criteria:
Discourse Apache OpenOffice outcomes and plan concise Apache OpenOffice education.
– How do we go about Comparing Application Infrastructure approaches/solutions?
– What are the long-term Application Infrastructure goals?
Apache Cocoon Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Apache Cocoon leadership and look at it backwards.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Application Infrastructure product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Application Infrastructure objectives?
Apache Yetus Critical Criteria:
Mix Apache Yetus engagements and differentiate in coordinating Apache Yetus.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Application Infrastructure strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How likely is the current Application Infrastructure plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Application Infrastructure move?
Apache Commons Logging Critical Criteria:
Shape Apache Commons Logging decisions and innovate what needs to be done with Apache Commons Logging.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Application Infrastructure agendas for the next 3 years?
Byte Code Engineering Library Critical Criteria:
Administer Byte Code Engineering Library management and be persistent.
– What is the source of the strategies for Application Infrastructure strengthening and reform?
Apache Wink Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Apache Wink issues and mentor Apache Wink customer orientation.
– Do we have past Application Infrastructure Successes?
– Is Application Infrastructure Required?
Apache Oozie Critical Criteria:
Guard Apache Oozie tactics and figure out ways to motivate other Apache Oozie users.
– How do we measure improved Application Infrastructure service perception, and satisfaction?
– How important is Application Infrastructure to the user organizations mission?
Apache Hadoop Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Apache Hadoop risks and work towards be a leading Apache Hadoop expert.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Application Infrastructure opportunities costing us money?
– Does Application Infrastructure appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Apache Tomcat Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Apache Tomcat decisions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Apache Tomcat skills.
Apache Beam Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Apache Beam projects and drive action.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Application Infrastructure objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Is maximizing Application Infrastructure protection the same as minimizing Application Infrastructure loss?
– How do we keep improving Application Infrastructure?
Apache ServiceMix Critical Criteria:
Categorize Apache ServiceMix management and probe Apache ServiceMix strategic alliances.
Apache OFBiz Critical Criteria:
Apply Apache OFBiz quality and look at it backwards.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Application Infrastructure project?
– How will you know that the Application Infrastructure project has been successful?
Commons Daemon Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Commons Daemon goals and gather practices for scaling Commons Daemon.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Application Infrastructure project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Application Infrastructure project lifecycle?
Apache Continuum Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Apache Continuum strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Application Infrastructure?
– How can skill-level changes improve Application Infrastructure?
BlueSky Open Platform Critical Criteria:
Grade BlueSky Open Platform visions and remodel and develop an effective BlueSky Open Platform strategy.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Application Infrastructure leader?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Application Infrastructure activities?
– Have all basic functions of Application Infrastructure been defined?
Apache Phoenix Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Apache Phoenix engagements and adjust implementation of Apache Phoenix.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Application Infrastructure workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What is the purpose of Application Infrastructure in relation to the mission?
– What threat is Application Infrastructure addressing?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Detail Operating system results and display thorough understanding of the Operating system process.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
Apache Tuscany Critical Criteria:
Analyze Apache Tuscany management and correct better engagement with Apache Tuscany results.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Application Infrastructure products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Does Application Infrastructure analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Why is Application Infrastructure important for you now?
Apache Empire-db Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Apache Empire-db results and innovate what needs to be done with Apache Empire-db.
– To what extent does management recognize Application Infrastructure as a tool to increase the results?
– How can the value of Application Infrastructure be defined?
Apache ODE Critical Criteria:
Use past Apache ODE outcomes and explain and analyze the challenges of Apache ODE.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Application Infrastructure process?
Jakarta Cactus Critical Criteria:
Guard Jakarta Cactus strategies and adopt an insight outlook.
Apache Hive Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Apache Hive adoptions and describe the risks of Apache Hive sustainability.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Application Infrastructure information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Apache Roller Critical Criteria:
Generalize Apache Roller management and probe Apache Roller strategic alliances.
– Which Application Infrastructure goals are the most important?
– How is the value delivered by Application Infrastructure being measured?
– What about Application Infrastructure Analysis of results?
Apache Harmony Critical Criteria:
Read up on Apache Harmony visions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Application Infrastructure? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Application Infrastructure strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Apache Stanbol Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Apache Stanbol results and maintain Apache Stanbol for success.
– Is Application Infrastructure dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Apache HTTP Server Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Apache HTTP Server goals and gather Apache HTTP Server models .
– How can you negotiate Application Infrastructure successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Apache Trafodion Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Apache Trafodion management and tour deciding if Apache Trafodion progress is made.
– Does the Application Infrastructure task fit the clients priorities?
– What are current Application Infrastructure Paradigms?
Apache Wicket Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Apache Wicket outcomes and check on ways to get started with Apache Wicket.
– How do we Improve Application Infrastructure service perception, and satisfaction?
Apache Nutch Critical Criteria:
Face Apache Nutch outcomes and budget for Apache Nutch challenges.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Application Infrastructure?
– Is the scope of Application Infrastructure defined?
Apache Software Foundation Critical Criteria:
Look at Apache Software Foundation planning and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Apache Software Foundation.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Application Infrastructure leaders?
Apache Tika Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Apache Tika strategies and proactively manage Apache Tika risks.
– Is there any existing Application Infrastructure governance structure?
Apache Apex Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Apache Apex adoptions and find answers.
Apache Bloodhound Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Apache Bloodhound results and catalog Apache Bloodhound activities.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Application Infrastructure moving forward?
– How would one define Application Infrastructure leadership?
Apache Felix Critical Criteria:
Confer over Apache Felix risks and define Apache Felix competency-based leadership.
World Wide Web Critical Criteria:
Generalize World Wide Web planning and finalize the present value of growth of World Wide Web.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Application Infrastructure into the services that we provide?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Application Infrastructure, including any consulting or professional services?
Apache Shiro Critical Criteria:
Boost Apache Shiro tactics and budget for Apache Shiro challenges.
– What are the usability implications of Application Infrastructure actions?
Apache Beehive Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Apache Beehive planning and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Apache Beehive.
– In the case of a Application Infrastructure project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Application Infrastructure project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Application Infrastructure project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do we Lead with Application Infrastructure in Mind?
Apache Accumulo Critical Criteria:
Refer to Apache Accumulo management and remodel and develop an effective Apache Accumulo strategy.
– Have you identified your Application Infrastructure key performance indicators?
Apache Subversion Critical Criteria:
Boost Apache Subversion engagements and give examples utilizing a core of simple Apache Subversion skills.
– Is a Application Infrastructure Team Work effort in place?
Apache Ambari Critical Criteria:
Refer to Apache Ambari adoptions and attract Apache Ambari skills.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Application Infrastructure project?
Apache Axis Critical Criteria:
Depict Apache Axis results and acquire concise Apache Axis education.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Application Infrastructure activities?
– Will Application Infrastructure deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Apache Thrift Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Apache Thrift risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Do the Application Infrastructure decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Apache Flume Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Apache Flume risks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Application Infrastructure process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Application Infrastructure process available?
– Is there a Application Infrastructure Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Think of your Application Infrastructure project. what are the main functions?
Apache SystemML Critical Criteria:
Rank Apache SystemML leadership and triple focus on important concepts of Apache SystemML relationship management.
Apache Chemistry Critical Criteria:
Apply Apache Chemistry failures and differentiate in coordinating Apache Chemistry.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Application Infrastructure. How do we gain traction?
Apache OpenJPA Critical Criteria:
Understand Apache OpenJPA planning and forecast involvement of future Apache OpenJPA projects in development.
Mod perl Critical Criteria:
Analyze Mod perl results and slay a dragon.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Application Infrastructure project?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Application Infrastructure Suite AIS Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Application Infrastructure External links:
Availability Intelligence for your Application Infrastructure
Apache Wave External links:
java – Apache Wave API – Stack Overflow
GitHub – apache/incubator-wave: Mirror of Apache Wave
Project Brief – Apache Wave – Apache Software Foundation
Apache Mahout External links:
Apache Mahout: Beyond MapReduce [Dmitriy Lyubimov, Andrew Palumbo] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Apache Mahout: …
Apache Mahout (Mountain View, CA) | Meetup
Skill Pages – Apache Mahout | Dice.com
Apache Derby External links:
Apache Derby: Documentation
Apache Derby 10.8 API Documentation – Oracle
Apache Derby – Official Site
Apache OpenEJB External links:
Apache OpenEJB 3.1.4
Apache OpenEJB – Home | Facebook
Skill Pages – Apache OpenEJB | Dice.com
Apache Attic External links:
Skill Pages – Apache Attic | Dice.com
Apache XMLBeans – Apache Attic
Apache Lucene External links:
Introduction to Apache Lucene | Baeldung
Apache Lucene – Apache Lucene Core
Apache JMeter External links:
Apache JMeter – How to write a plugin for JMeter
Formatting Objects Processor External links:
FOP – Formatting Objects Processor | AcronymAttic
FOP abbreviation stands for Formatting Objects Processor
Formatting Objects Processor – WOW.com
Apache Karaf External links:
JBoss Fuse – Apache Karaf – tutorialspoint.com
[PDF]Apache Karaf Decanter 1.x – Documentation – TDS
Software license External links:
QuickBooks Terms of Service & Software License …
[PDF]2016 Drake Software License and Non-Disclosure …
Word Doc – Software License Agreement
Software release life cycle External links:
Software release life cycle | 9to5Mac
Software Release Life Cycle – Quora
Skill Pages – Software release life cycle | Dice.com
Apache Flex External links:
Apache Flex – Home | Facebook
Apache Flex® Tour De Flex Component Explorer
Installation help – Apache Flex – Apache Software Foundation
Apache RocketMQ External links:
The RoadMap of Apache RocketMQ – Apache RocketMQ
Frequently Asked Questions – Apache RocketMQ
Apache RocketMQ (@ApacheRocketMQ) | Twitter
Apache Incubator External links:
Apache Incubator (@ASFIncubator) | Twitter
Apache OpenOffice External links:
Apache OpenOffice Extensions
Apache OpenOffice Templates
Apache OpenOffice – YouTube
Apache Cocoon External links:
Welcome to Apache Cocoon! – Florida
Apache Cocoon 3 (@Cocoon3) | Twitter
XEP Connector for Apache Cocoon – RenderX
Apache Yetus External links:
Apache Yetus Downloads – Apache Software Foundation
Apache Yetus (@ApacheYetus) | Twitter
Apache Commons Logging External links:
Apache Commons Logging – User Guide
Apache Commons Logging – GitHub
Apache Commons Logging – Official Site
Byte Code Engineering Library External links:
Apache Commons BCEL™ – Byte Code Engineering Library …
Apache Wink External links:
Index – Apache Wink – Apache Software Foundation
Apache Wink – Apache Attic
Apache Wink 1.4 API
Apache Oozie External links:
Apache Oozie – O’Reilly Media
Buy Apache Oozie: The Workflow Scheduler for Hadoop: Read 3 Books Reviews – Amazon.com
Apache Oozie Tutorial – tutorialspoint.com
Apache Hadoop External links:
Apache Hadoop open source ecosystem | Cloudera
GitHub – apache/hadoop: Mirror of Apache Hadoop
Hortonworks Apache Hadoop and Big Data Certifications
Apache Tomcat External links:
What is Apache Tomcat? – Quora
Install and Configure Apache Tomcat Web Server in …
wiert.trivin.net – Apache Tomcat/5.5.17
Apache Beam External links:
Apache Beam: Portable and Parallel Data Processing …
GitHub – apache/beam: Apache Beam
Apache ServiceMix External links:
servicemix.apache.org @ Apache ServiceMix, the Agile …
Apache ServiceMix Documentation
Apache OFBiz External links:
Apache OFBiz cookbook (eBook, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Apache OFBiz – Softaculous
The Apache OFBiz® Project
Commons Daemon External links:
Daemon – Download Commons Daemon
Apache Commons Daemon 1.1.0 API
Apache Continuum External links:
Jenkins vs Apache Continuum – Product Comparison
Apache Continuum – Official Site
Apache Continuum Pricing | G2 Crowd
Apache Phoenix External links:
Apache Phoenix – blogs.apache.org – ASF Blogs
GitHub – apache/phoenix: Mirror of Apache Phoenix
Functions | Apache Phoenix
Operating system External links:
Operating System and Browser warning
Which Windows operating system am I running?
Find Out Which Operating System Is on My Computer …
Apache Tuscany External links:
The trifecta: Spring, SCA, and Apache Tuscany – IBM
Apache Tuscany – Apache Attic
JBoss + Apache Tuscany |JBoss Developer
Apache Empire-db External links:
Apache Empire-db Core 2.4.4 API
GitHub – apache/empire-db: Mirror of Apache Empire-db
Apache ODE External links:
In this new InfoQ article, Paul Brown introduces Apache ODE, an open source implementation of the WS-BPEL 2.0 standard. ODE differs from other BPEL engines in …
http://ode/axis2.xml at master · apache/ode · GitHub
Apache ODE in FUSE Servicemix |JBoss Developer
Apache ODE Service unit in 188.8.131.52 ? |JBoss Developer
Jakarta Cactus External links:
Jakarta Cactus – Jakarta Cactus
testing – Jakarta Cactus alternate? – Stack Overflow
Apache Hive External links:
What is Apache Hive? | IBM Analytics
[PDF]Apache Hive – tutorialspoint.com
Hive Performance – 10 Best Practices for Apache Hive | …
Apache Roller External links:
GitHub – apache/roller: Mirror of Apache Roller
Apache Roller (@apache_roller) | Twitter
Apache Harmony External links:
Apache Harmony – Official Site
Apache Harmony – Project Downloads
Apache Harmony – Apache Geronimo v3.0 – Apache …
Apache Stanbol External links:
GitHub – apache/stanbol: Mirror of Apache Stanbol …
Semantic Search: Apache Stanbol vs Apache UIMA? – …
Apache HTTP Server External links:
ACME Support in Apache HTTP Server Project – Let’s …
Download – The Apache HTTP Server Project
Apache HTTP Server – Download
Apache Trafodion External links:
EsgynDB based on Apache Trafodion – YouTube
GitHub – apache/trafodion: Apache Trafodion
Apache Trafodion Documentation Library
Apache Wicket External links:
[PDF]Apache Wicket User Guide – Reference Documentation
GitHub – apache/wicket: Mirror of Apache Wicket
Create a Wicket Quickstart | Apache Wicket
Apache Nutch External links:
Web Crawling and Data Mining with Apache Nutch: …
Web Crawling and Data Mining with Apache Nutch [Laliwala Zakir] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Web Crawling and Data Mining with Apache Nutch
GitHub – apache/nutch: Apache Nutch
Apache Software Foundation External links:
The Apache Software Foundation
The Apache Software Foundation – Home | Facebook
Apache Software Foundation – Official Site
Apache Tika External links:
Understanding information content with Apache Tika – IBM
Java Apache Tika – tutorialspoint.com
Apache Tika – Download
Apache Apex External links:
Windowing in Apache Apex – DataTorrent
Apache Apex (@ApacheApex) | Twitter
What is Apache Apex? – Quora
Apache Bloodhound External links:
Apache Bloodhound (@apbloodhound) | Twitter
Apache Bloodhound – YouTube
Installing Apache Bloodhound 0.7 on Windows | …
Apache Felix External links:
Build and deploy OSGi bundles using Apache Felix
Apache Felix Profiles | Facebook
World Wide Web External links:
The Mister Boffo World Wide Web Homepage
The World Wide Web Publishing Service is disabled or …
The Official Chuck Mangione World Wide Web Site
Apache Shiro External links:
Introduction to Apache Shiro – YouTube
GitHub – apache/shiro: Mirror of Apache Shiro
Download – Apache Shiro – Apache Software Foundation
Apache Beehive External links:
Welcome to Apache Beehive
Skill Pages – Apache Beehive | Dice.com
The buzz about Apache Beehive – ibm.com
Apache Accumulo External links:
Apache Accumulo 1.7.2
An introduction to Apache Accumulo – YouTube
GitHub – apache/accumulo-website: Apache Accumulo Website
Apache Subversion External links:
Bitnami Apache Subversion
Apache Subversion – oit.va.gov
Install and Configure Apache Subversion (SVN) on …
Apache Ambari External links:
Apache Ambari for Hadoop Clusters – YouTube
Apache Ambari – Hortonworks
Apache Axis External links:
Apache Axis – User’s Guide
Apache Axis web service with Tomcat server – Part 1 – YouTube
Apache Axis – About
Apache Thrift External links:
GitHub – apache/thrift: Mirror of Apache Thrift
Manning | Programmer’s Guide to Apache Thrift
Apache Thrift – Documentation
Apache Flume External links:
Apache Flume Tutorial – tutorialspoint.com
Welcome to Apache Flume
Getting Started – Apache Flume – Apache Software …
Apache SystemML External links:
Inside Apache SystemML – YouTube
Apache SystemML – developerWorks Open
Apache SystemML – IBM Code
Apache Chemistry External links:
Apache Chemistry – Official Site
Apache Chemistry – OpenCMIS Overview
Manning | CMIS and Apache Chemistry in Action
Apache OpenJPA External links:
Apache Openjpa User Guide – erorik.de