What is involved in Compliance Manager
Find out what the related areas are that Compliance Manager connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Compliance Manager thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Compliance Manager journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Compliance Manager leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Compliance Manager related domains to cover and 121 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Compliance Manager, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Agent-assisted automation, American Express, Call centers, Call recording software, Card Verification Value, Card scheme, Cardholder Information Security Program, Credit card fraud, Customer relationship management, Discover Card, Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling, Hannaford Brothers Company, Heartland Payment Systems, Interactive Voice Response, Japan Credit Bureau, National Retail Federation, Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, Penetration test, Personally identifiable information, Point to Point Encryption, Qualified Security Assessor, TJX Companies, United States, Visa Inc., Vulnerability management, Wireless LAN, Wireless intrusion prevention system, Wireless security:
Compliance Manager Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Compliance Manager planning and stake your claim.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Compliance Manager processes?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Compliance Manager?
– What will drive Compliance Manager change?
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Critical Criteria:
Test Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard outcomes and define what do we need to start doing with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
– Think about the people you identified for your Compliance Manager project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do we Improve Compliance Manager service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do we all define Compliance Manager in the same way?
Agent-assisted automation Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Agent-assisted automation strategies and transcribe Agent-assisted automation as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Which customers cant participate in our Compliance Manager domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Does Compliance Manager systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are current Compliance Manager Paradigms?
American Express Critical Criteria:
Have a session on American Express issues and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive American Express decisions.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Compliance Manager processes?
– Do Compliance Manager rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are the short and long-term Compliance Manager goals?
Call centers Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Call centers engagements and reduce Call centers costs.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Compliance Manager leader?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Compliance Manager moving forward?
– How to Secure Compliance Manager?
Call recording software Critical Criteria:
Consult on Call recording software strategies and look at the big picture.
– Is maximizing Compliance Manager protection the same as minimizing Compliance Manager loss?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Compliance Manager processes of our organization?
– Why should we adopt a Compliance Manager framework?
Card Verification Value Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Card Verification Value planning and assess and formulate effective operational and Card Verification Value strategies.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Compliance Manager workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Compliance Manager services/products?
– Is Compliance Manager Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Card scheme Critical Criteria:
Systematize Card scheme leadership and finalize specific methods for Card scheme acceptance.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Compliance Manager processes?
– How do we go about Securing Compliance Manager?
– How much does Compliance Manager help?
Cardholder Information Security Program Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Cardholder Information Security Program governance and do something to it.
– Does Compliance Manager include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Are there Compliance Manager problems defined?
Credit card fraud Critical Criteria:
Boost Credit card fraud issues and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Credit card fraud.
– Do the Compliance Manager decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Is Compliance Manager Required?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Examine Customer relationship management goals and define what do we need to start doing with Customer relationship management.
– Given that we simply do not have the resources to save all the data that comes into an organization, what shall be saved and what shall be lost?
– How can we truly understand and predict our customers needs to the point where we can design products and services that suit their needs?
– Do we understand our clients business drivers, financial metrics, buying process and decision criteria?
– Do you have a mechanism in place to quickly respond to visitor/customer inquiries and orders?
– Outreach – how can we enhance customer outreach and opportunities for customer input?
– How do you enhance existing cache management techniques for context-dependent data?
– What creates value for the users, and does this create a structural bond?
– What level of customer involvement is required during the implementation?
– How do you calculate the cost of servicing a customer in a SaaS business?
– Can visitors/customers opt out of sharing their personal information?
– Does the current CRM support communication of Tier 3 requests?
– How is a typical client engagement with your firm structured?
– What were the factors that caused CRM to appear when it did?
– What are the necessary steps to evaluate a CRM solution?
– Is the address book synchronization subscription valid?
– Do selfservice calls require interaction with an agent?
– What system will the data come from?
– Can customers place orders online?
– How much e-mail should be routed?
– Who are my customers?
Discover Card Critical Criteria:
Analyze Discover Card strategies and look for lots of ideas.
– Who will provide the final approval of Compliance Manager deliverables?
Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling Critical Criteria:
Generalize Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling governance and summarize a clear Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling focus.
– Does the Compliance Manager task fit the clients priorities?
Hannaford Brothers Company Critical Criteria:
Debate over Hannaford Brothers Company risks and spearhead techniques for implementing Hannaford Brothers Company.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Compliance Manager information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Compliance Manager is underway?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Compliance Manager values?
Heartland Payment Systems Critical Criteria:
Design Heartland Payment Systems governance and optimize Heartland Payment Systems leadership as a key to advancement.
– Consider your own Compliance Manager project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Compliance Manager effort?
– How do we Lead with Compliance Manager in Mind?
Interactive Voice Response Critical Criteria:
Define Interactive Voice Response strategies and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Interactive Voice Response projects.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Compliance Manager? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– In what ways are Compliance Manager vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Japan Credit Bureau Critical Criteria:
Scan Japan Credit Bureau projects and remodel and develop an effective Japan Credit Bureau strategy.
– To what extent does management recognize Compliance Manager as a tool to increase the results?
National Retail Federation Critical Criteria:
Probe National Retail Federation strategies and revise understanding of National Retail Federation architectures.
– How would one define Compliance Manager leadership?
– Do we have past Compliance Manager Successes?
– What is our Compliance Manager Strategy?
Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council tactics and give examples utilizing a core of simple Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council skills.
– How is the value delivered by Compliance Manager being measured?
– How can the value of Compliance Manager be defined?
Penetration test Critical Criteria:
Coach on Penetration test strategies and forecast involvement of future Penetration test projects in development.
– Is a vulnerability scan or penetration test performed on all internet-facing applications and systems before they go into production?
– Is there a Compliance Manager Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How likely is the current Compliance Manager plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is Supporting Compliance Manager documentation required?
Personally identifiable information Critical Criteria:
Refer to Personally identifiable information goals and plan concise Personally identifiable information education.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Compliance Manager with what users do day-to-day?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– What vendors make products that address the Compliance Manager needs?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
– What are internal and external Compliance Manager relations?
Point to Point Encryption Critical Criteria:
Detail Point to Point Encryption visions and integrate design thinking in Point to Point Encryption innovation.
– Do those selected for the Compliance Manager team have a good general understanding of what Compliance Manager is all about?
– Do we monitor the Compliance Manager decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What is our formula for success in Compliance Manager ?
Qualified Security Assessor Critical Criteria:
Merge Qualified Security Assessor tactics and assess what counts with Qualified Security Assessor that we are not counting.
– Have you had a PCI compliance audit performed in the last 12 months by an approved PCI Qualified Security Assessor?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Compliance Manager project?
– What are our needs in relation to Compliance Manager skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
TJX Companies Critical Criteria:
Dissect TJX Companies issues and innovate what needs to be done with TJX Companies.
– Does Compliance Manager create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– When a Compliance Manager manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
United States Critical Criteria:
Deduce United States decisions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough United States results.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Visa Inc. Critical Criteria:
Generalize Visa Inc. issues and find answers.
Vulnerability management Critical Criteria:
Design Vulnerability management goals and display thorough understanding of the Vulnerability management process.
– In the case of a Compliance Manager project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Compliance Manager project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Compliance Manager project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What type and amount of resources does the system develop inherently and what does it attract from the close and distant environment to employ them consequently in the resilience process?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Compliance Manager objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How and how much do Resilience functions performed by a particular system impact own and others vulnerabilities?
– How and how much Resilience functions performed by a particular system impact own and others vulnerabilities?
– What is the security gap between private cloud cloud computing versus client server computing architectures?
– Does the organization or systems requiring remediation face numerous and/or significant threats?
– What are the different layers or stages in the development of security for our cloud usage?
– Does Compliance Manager analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– what is the difference between cyber security and information security?
– Consequences of Compromise What are the consequences of compromise?
– What is the nature and character of our Resilience functions?
– What is the likelihood that a compromise will occur?
– What are the consequences of compromise?
– How do we compare outside our industry?
– Who is accountable and by when?
– How do we compare to our peers?
– How are we trending over time?
– What is my real risk?
Wireless LAN Critical Criteria:
Analyze Wireless LAN risks and get out your magnifying glass.
Wireless intrusion prevention system Critical Criteria:
Investigate Wireless intrusion prevention system projects and adjust implementation of Wireless intrusion prevention system.
– Can we add value to the current Compliance Manager decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Can we do Compliance Manager without complex (expensive) analysis?
Wireless security Critical Criteria:
Think about Wireless security adoptions and proactively manage Wireless security risks.
– What is the source of the strategies for Compliance Manager strengthening and reform?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Compliance Manager that make it risky?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Compliance Manager Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Compliance Manager External links:
20 Best Title:(Compliance Manager) jobs | Simply Hired
Compliance Manager – Best Jobs in America 2013
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard External links:
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard …
[PDF]Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard 3 – …
Agent-assisted automation External links:
User Events and Agent-Assisted Automation in UiPath – …
http://Agent-assisted automation is a type of call center technology that automates elements of what the call center agent 1) does with his/her desktop tools and/or 2) says to customers during the call using pre-recorded audio. It is a relatively new category of call center technology that shows promise in improving call center productivity and compliance.
American Express External links:
American Express Global Careers
American Express Travel Customer Support
American Express – Official Site
Call centers External links:
Workforce Management for Call Centers in the Cloud | injixo
ALW Sourcing – Call Centers & Collections Services
Call recording software External links:
TelStrat – Engage WFO SaaS – Call Recording Software …
Call Recording Software | Business Phone Recorder | Logger
Call Recording Software | Calabrio ONE
Card Verification Value External links:
Card Verification Value (CVV) generator – GET NEW …
Card verification value (CVV2) help – NETbilling
About CVV (Card Verification Value) – Hampton University
Cardholder Information Security Program External links:
Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) – …
[PDF]Visa U.S.A. Cardholder Information Security Program
Cardholder Information Security Program or CISP – …
Credit card fraud External links:
Credit Card Fraud Alerts | Identity Guard
Customer relationship management External links:
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management Login – NOVAtime
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Discover Card External links:
Discover Card – Official Site
Hannaford Brothers Company External links:
Nasal extra moisturizing (spray) Hannaford Brothers Company
Heartland Payment Systems External links:
About Us – Heartland Payment Systems
Contact Support – Heartland Payment Systems
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. Jobs
Interactive Voice Response External links:
New Interactive Voice Response Menu | HP® Customer …
Interactive Voice Response – Liveops, Inc.
[PDF]Customer Service Interactive Voice Response …
Japan Credit Bureau External links:
Japan Credit Bureau – consult-myanmar.com
4024Z Stock Quote – Japan Credit Bureau – Bloomberg …
Japan Credit Bureau Vector Art & Graphics | freevector.com
National Retail Federation External links:
Title of page | National Retail Federation
National Retail Federation – Jobs in Retail
National Retail Federation – WOW.com
Penetration test External links:
Standard Penetration Test (SPT) Demonstration – YouTube
Cyber Smart Defence | Penetration Test Ethical Hacking …
Cone Penetration Test – Intechsoil
Personally identifiable information External links:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – RMDA
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Point to Point Encryption External links:
Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) | Verifone.com
P2PE: PCI-Validated Point to Point Encryption Solution
Qualified Security Assessor External links:
Job Details – PCI Lead / Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
Qualified Security Assessor Companies, QSA Company…
TJX Companies External links:
TJX Companies Inc: NYSE:TJX quotes & news – Google …
The TJX Companies, Inc. Presents | The Dimock Center
Tjx Companies, Inc. (the) – TJX – Stock Price Today – Zacks
United States External links:
United States Air Force – Legal Assistance Website
ANA, All Nippon Airways web site | ANA – United States
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Visa Inc. External links:
Visa Inc. – SEC Filings
V stock quote – Visa Inc. price – NASDAQ.com
Visa Inc. – V – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Vulnerability management External links:
Best Vulnerability Management Software in 2017 | G2 Crowd
Vulnerability Management | Qualys, Inc.
Vulnerability Management & Risk Intelligence | Kenna Security
Wireless LAN External links:
Wireless LAN (WLAN) Solutions for Business – Samsung …
Wireless LAN Controllers – Cisco
Home – Wireless LAN Professionals
Wireless intrusion prevention system External links:
Wireless Intrusion Prevention System WIPS Security – …
Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) | …
Wireless security External links:
All-in-One Wireless Security System | Piper
Outdoor Wireless Security Camera | eBay
Wireless Security Cameras | Home Security Cameras | Vivint