What is involved in Customer Engagement
Find out what the related areas are that Customer Engagement connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Customer Engagement thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Customer Engagement Center Workforce Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Customer Engagement Center Workforce Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Customer Engagement related domains to cover and 111 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Customer Engagement, Advertising Research Foundation, Brand loyalty, Business communication, CVP Analysis, Click-through rate, Communal marketing, Consumer-generated media, Customer experience, Customer relationship management, Customer service, Engagement marketing, IAG Research, Internet marketing, Nielsen Media Research, Right-time marketing, Simmons Research, Social phenomenon, Stakeholder theory, Switching barriers, Target market, The Long Tail, User generated content, World Federation of Advertisers:
Customer Engagement Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Customer Engagement projects and be persistent.
– Is there a Customer Engagement Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are assumptions made in Customer Engagement stated explicitly?
– What are the short and long-term Customer Engagement goals?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
Advertising Research Foundation Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Advertising Research Foundation decisions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Advertising Research Foundation.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Customer Engagement workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Why should we adopt a Customer Engagement framework?
Brand loyalty Critical Criteria:
Recall Brand loyalty management and raise human resource and employment practices for Brand loyalty.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Customer Engagement, including any consulting or professional services?
– What about Customer Engagement Analysis of results?
– Are we Assessing Customer Engagement and Risk?
Business communication Critical Criteria:
Define Business communication decisions and grade techniques for implementing Business communication controls.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Customer Engagement?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Customer Engagement leader?
– How can skill-level changes improve Customer Engagement?
CVP Analysis Critical Criteria:
Derive from CVP Analysis failures and change contexts.
– What are the disruptive Customer Engagement technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Does Customer Engagement create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Customer Engagement processes of our organization?
Click-through rate Critical Criteria:
Reason over Click-through rate leadership and correct Click-through rate management by competencies.
– What are the key elements of your Customer Engagement performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Customer Engagement. How do we gain traction?
– Are accountability and ownership for Customer Engagement clearly defined?
Communal marketing Critical Criteria:
Systematize Communal marketing tactics and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Customer Engagement objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Customer Engagement been identified and analyzed?
– What are current Customer Engagement Paradigms?
Consumer-generated media Critical Criteria:
Focus on Consumer-generated media governance and slay a dragon.
– Do we all define Customer Engagement in the same way?
– What is our Customer Engagement Strategy?
– Are there Customer Engagement Models?
Customer experience Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Customer experience results and do something to it.
– When a person has a bad Customer Service experience how many people do they tell?
– How does mystery shopping help us improve our Customer Service and experience?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– How important is real time for providing social media Customer Service?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Customer Engagement?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
– What are the best community tools for Customer Service?
– So how do we add value to the customer experience?
– What is the internal customer experience?
– How can Customer Service be improved?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Dissect Customer relationship management visions and get out your magnifying glass.
– Are there any restrictions within the standard support and maintenance agreement on the number of staff that can request support?
– What is the value of integrating social intelligence listening and engagement into the CRM your business is using?
– Culture how can we help cultural issues relating to loss of control, constant change and mistrust?
– Do you have a mechanism in place to quickly respond to visitor/customer inquiries and orders?
– What is your organizations history of meeting recovery time objectives?
– How many current users will maintain and access the CRM program?
– Is support provided by your organization or is it outsourced?
– Is there an incentive for visitors/customers to register?
– What is your process for gathering business requirements?
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
– Security settings: What if you cant access a feature?
– How much data is the right amount of data to collect?
– Is the e-mail tagging performance acceptable?
– Is the metadata cache size acceptable?
– What s the Best Way to Outsource CRM?
– What benefits do you want out of CRM?
– What system will the data come from?
– What happens to customizations?
– How does CRM relate to CCM?
– Can metadata be loaded?
Customer service Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Customer service quality and catalog what business benefits will Customer service goals deliver if achieved.
– Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
– Customer Service What is the future of CRM with regards to Customer Service five years from now, What Technologies would affect it the most and what trends in Customer Service landscape would we see at that time?
– Do we do this…As you approach the front desk, the Customer Service professional stops what he is doing, makes eye contact with you, offers a warm smile, and asks, hello, how may I help you?
– In the past year, do you believe that companies have generally improved or worsened in terms of the amount of time you feel you have spent waiting for help from Customer Service…?
– Some customers call Customer Service. some customers browse our web site. some customers never buy from us again. are we listening to what theyre saying?
– You and your department should track problems that are reported by your customers. if you never track problems, how can you improve?
– Ask yourself, what value-added Customer Service can I provide that will end with a big WOW from customers?
– Staff: what kind of qualities would staff members who deliver stellar Customer Service possess?
– Are you trying to improve the quality of your Customer Service?
– How does your organization categorise its customers?
– How can you measure Customer Engagement in a systematic way?
– How do you plan to address Customer Service?
– How would you define Customer Service?
– What is Effective Customer Service?
– Are your people easy to deal with?
– What really is Customer Service?
– Do beliefs differ from values?
– Why does your company exist?
– What is feedback?
Engagement marketing Critical Criteria:
Guard Engagement marketing outcomes and describe which business rules are needed as Engagement marketing interface.
– Does Customer Engagement include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Customer Engagement process?
– How do we know that any Customer Engagement analysis is complete and comprehensive?
IAG Research Critical Criteria:
Distinguish IAG Research visions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging IAG Research.
– How do we Identify specific Customer Engagement investment and emerging trends?
Internet marketing Critical Criteria:
Add value to Internet marketing tactics and describe which business rules are needed as Internet marketing interface.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Customer Engagement experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How to Secure Customer Engagement?
Nielsen Media Research Critical Criteria:
Grade Nielsen Media Research decisions and oversee Nielsen Media Research requirements.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Customer Engagement project?
– How do we go about Comparing Customer Engagement approaches/solutions?
Right-time marketing Critical Criteria:
Test Right-time marketing planning and look in other fields.
– When a Customer Engagement manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Have all basic functions of Customer Engagement been defined?
Simmons Research Critical Criteria:
Examine Simmons Research adoptions and be persistent.
– How do we Improve Customer Engagement service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the business goals Customer Engagement is aiming to achieve?
Social phenomenon Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Social phenomenon management and devote time assessing Social phenomenon and its risk.
– If we consider a business relationship as an economic and social phenomenon and want to deal with it accordingly, what we can learn from sociology?
– Think of your Customer Engagement project. what are the main functions?
– Which Customer Engagement goals are the most important?
– How do we Lead with Customer Engagement in Mind?
Stakeholder theory Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Stakeholder theory engagements and oversee implementation of Stakeholder theory.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Customer Engagement processes?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Customer Engagement activities?
Switching barriers Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Switching barriers leadership and explain and analyze the challenges of Switching barriers.
Target market Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Target market tactics and differentiate in coordinating Target market.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Customer Engagement ?
– Which of the market segments will be the target market for this campaign?
– Will Customer Engagement deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Who is the Target Market?
The Long Tail Critical Criteria:
Grasp The Long Tail leadership and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Customer Engagement? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How can the value of Customer Engagement be defined?
User generated content Critical Criteria:
Mine User generated content risks and adopt an insight outlook.
– what is the best design framework for Customer Engagement organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Does our organization need more Customer Engagement education?
World Federation of Advertisers Critical Criteria:
Sort World Federation of Advertisers outcomes and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential World Federation of Advertisers information.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Customer Engagement project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Customer Engagement project lifecycle?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Customer Engagement Center Workforce Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Customer Engagement External links:
http://Customer engagement (CE) is an effect, a reaction, a connection, a response and/or an experience of customers with one another, with a company or a brand. The initiative for engagement can be either consumer-or company-led and the medium of engagement can be on or offline.
Customer Engagement – Gallup
Customer Engagement Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Advertising Research Foundation External links:
The Advertising Research Foundation
Advertising Research Foundation – Home | Facebook
The Advertising Research Foundation – Join
Brand loyalty External links:
Brand Loyalty Definition | BestBuyzUSA
The Psychology of Brand Loyalty: 5 Key Takeaways
Brand Loyalty, Marketing & Consulting | Bond Brand Loyalty
Business communication External links:
Business communication (eBook, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]BCM 247 BUSINESS COMMUNICATION Fall 2012 …
Business communication in Poland
CVP Analysis External links:
CH 3 CVP analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
cvp analysis Jobs – Search cvp analysis Job Listings | Monster
Click-through rate External links:
Click-Through Rate (CTR) – Investopedia
How “Unique Click-Through Rate” is calculated in …
Consumer-generated media External links:
Consumer-Generated Media (CGM) – Gartner IT Glossary
“Consumer-Generated Media and Advertising—Are They …
Customer experience External links:
Customer Experience Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Customer Experience Is… What, Exactly?
Do You Have a Customer Experience Title? | CustomerThink
Customer relationship management External links:
PipelineDeals – Customer Relationship Management …
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
Agile CRM – Customer Relationship Management
Customer service External links:
Customer Service Portal – Expedia
Capital One Customer Service | Personal Loans
ODJFS | Child Support Customer Service Portal
Engagement marketing External links:
Rottman Creative – Engagement marketing that drives …
Quikly – Digital Engagement Marketing Platform
Rich Engagement Marketing – Platform Login
IAG Research External links:
IAG Research | Companies | Insight Venture Partners
Internet marketing External links:
Web Design | SEO Services | Internet Marketing Agency
Local Internet Marketing by BrandRep
Website Designer & internet marketing in Wilmington …
Nielsen Media Research External links:
AGB Nielsen Media Research | Licensing Site
Nielsen Media Research’s Glossary of Media Terms
Angela McRoy | Outside Sales at Nielsen Media Research – …
Simmons Research External links:
2015-2016 Maitland P. Simmons Research Award – …
Our Team – Simmons Research
Social phenomenon External links:
Test: Prejudice: The Ubiquitous Social Phenomenon | Quizlet
What is a list of social phenomenon? – Quora
Stakeholder theory External links:
Stakeholder theory. (eBook, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
politicalframes – Stakeholder Theory
Switching barriers External links:
Switching Barriers | Information System | Feedback
Switching Barriers in the Four-Stage Loyalty Model – …
Target market External links:
How to Identify and Analyze Your Target Market in 2017
How to reach your target market with golf course advertising
10 Questions to Ask Before Determining Your Target Market
The Long Tail External links:
Home page | The Long Tail Pipe
The long tail of ecommerce
The Long Tail And Your Future – personal-development …
User generated content External links:
Scopio – User Generated Content & Visual Marketing …
User Generated Content Marketing Solution | Yotpo
World Federation of Advertisers External links:
World Federation of Advertisers – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/World Federation of Advertisers
The World Federation of Advertisers – Ebiquity Opinion