Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Storage@home Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Storage@home related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Storage@home specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Storage@home Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 686 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Storage@home improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 686 standard requirements:
- Who is On the Team?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Storage@home project manager?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Storage@home is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- How will the Storage@home team and the group measure complete success of Storage@home?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Storage@home services/products?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Storage@home book in PDF containing 686 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Storage@home self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Storage@home Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Storage@home areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Storage@home Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Storage@home projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Storage@home Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Storage@home project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: Exercise: What is the probability that the Storage@home project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Procurement Audit: Are payment generated from computer programs reviewed by supervisory personnel prior to distribution?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Storage@home project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Procurement Audit: How do you assess whether the technical and financial evaluation was done properly and in fair manner?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research funding systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling quality research outcomes?
- Risk Audit: Does your board meet regularly and document all decisions and actions?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Storage@home project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current Storage@home project(s) and support the application?
Step-by-step and complete Storage@home Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Storage@home project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Storage@home project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Storage@home project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Storage@home project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Storage@home project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Storage@home project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Storage@home project with this in-depth Storage@home Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Storage@home projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Storage@home and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Storage@home investments work better.
This Storage@home All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.