Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network agility Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network agility related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network agility specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network agility Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network agility improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- Think about the people you identified for your Network agility project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Will team members regularly document their Network agility work?
- How will you measure the results?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Network agility opportunities costing us money?
- Have you identified your Network agility key performance indicators?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network agility book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Network agility self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network agility Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network agility areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network agility Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network agility projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network agility Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Network agility project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: What is the most important thing to do next to make your Network agility project successful?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there backup strategies for key members of the Network agility project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the Network agility project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Network agility project baseline?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Does the solution fit in with organizations technical architectural requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explanation Notice how many choices are half right?
- Variance Analysis: What types of services and expense are shared between business segments?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of activity sequencing method is required for these activities?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Do the products created live up to the necessary quality?
Step-by-step and complete Network agility Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network agility project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network agility project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network agility project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network agility project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network agility project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network agility project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network agility project with this in-depth Network agility Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network agility projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network agility and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network agility investments work better.
This Network agility All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.