Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Java Platform Enterprise Edition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Java Platform Enterprise Edition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Java Platform Enterprise Edition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Java Platform Enterprise Edition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 877 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Java Platform Enterprise Edition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 877 standard requirements:
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What are our needs in relation to Java Platform Enterprise Edition skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Java Platform Enterprise Edition effort?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Java Platform Enterprise Edition delivery for example is new software needed?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Java Platform Enterprise Edition?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- In what ways are Java Platform Enterprise Edition vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Java Platform Enterprise Edition book in PDF containing 877 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Java Platform Enterprise Edition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Java Platform Enterprise Edition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Java Platform Enterprise Edition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Java Platform Enterprise Edition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Java Platform Enterprise Edition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Java Platform Enterprise Edition Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Is the lesson based on actual Java Platform Enterprise Edition project experience rather than on independent research?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the Java Platform Enterprise Edition project with specific technology?
- Activity List: When do the individual activities need to start and finish?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Java Platform Enterprise Edition project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Initiating Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should the risk event occur?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which risk management process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Java Platform Enterprise Edition project?
Step-by-step and complete Java Platform Enterprise Edition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Java Platform Enterprise Edition project with this in-depth Java Platform Enterprise Edition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Java Platform Enterprise Edition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Java Platform Enterprise Edition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Java Platform Enterprise Edition investments work better.
This Java Platform Enterprise Edition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.