Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical I O input output Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any I O input output related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated I O input output specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the I O input output Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which I O input output improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- Do we have past I O input output Successes?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as I O input output leaders?
- How can we measure the performance?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the I O input output requirements in detail?
- Think about the functions involved in your I O input output project. what processes flow from these functions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the I O input output book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your I O input output self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the I O input output Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which I O input output areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough I O input output Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage I O input output projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step I O input output Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 I O input output project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent I O input output project management strategy been established?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the I O input output project schedule(s)?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What actions can be taken to reduce or mitigate risk?
- Decision Log: How does an increasing emphasis on cost containment influence the strategies and tactics used?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are I O input output project leaders committed to this I O input output project full time?
- Cost Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include I O input output project management time and change request analysis time?
Step-by-step and complete I O input output Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 I O input output project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 I O input output project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 I O input output project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 I O input output project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 I O input output project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 I O input output project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any I O input output project with this in-depth I O input output Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose I O input output projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in I O input output and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make I O input output investments work better.
This I O input output All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.