What is involved in Database management
Find out what the related areas are that Database management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Database management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Graph Database Management Systems journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Graph Database Management Systems leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Database management related domains to cover and 177 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Database management, Hash function, American National Standards Institute, Two-phase locking, Computer networks, Relational database, Relational model, Michigan Terminal System, Two-phase commit protocol, Codd’s 12 rules, Spatial database, Unstructured data, Open-source software, XML for Analysis, User interface, Human resources, Operational database, Application software, Surrogate key, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Computer software, Tuple calculus, Database abstraction layer, Computer network, Database tuning, Comparison of database tools, International Organization for Standardization, Federated database system, Data mining, Database model, Turing Award, CAP theorem, Stored procedure, Data hierarchy, Degenerate dimension, C. Wayne Ratliff, Computer storage, Abstract interpretation, Online encyclopedia, IBM Research, Terminology-oriented database, Entity–relationship model, Fuzzy logic, Open API, Database application, National Diet Library, Physical security, Oxford English Dictionary, Fault tolerance, Data encryption, XML databases, Column-oriented DBMS, Array data structure, Data store, MICRO Relational Database Management System, Intelligent database, Associative model of data, IBM DB2, Data mart:
Database management Critical Criteria:
Probe Database management leadership and revise understanding of Database management architectures.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Database management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– To what extent does management recognize Database management as a tool to increase the results?
– What database management systems have been implemented?
– How to Secure Database management?
Hash function Critical Criteria:
Study Hash function tactics and find the essential reading for Hash function researchers.
– What are our needs in relation to Database management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Do we have past Database management Successes?
American National Standards Institute Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about American National Standards Institute issues and optimize American National Standards Institute leadership as a key to advancement.
– How will you know that the Database management project has been successful?
– Have you identified your Database management key performance indicators?
– Is there any existing Database management governance structure?
Two-phase locking Critical Criteria:
Infer Two-phase locking adoptions and look in other fields.
– Is Database management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Computer networks Critical Criteria:
Canvass Computer networks planning and secure Computer networks creativity.
– Which Database management goals are the most important?
– How can the value of Database management be defined?
Relational database Critical Criteria:
Discourse Relational database leadership and explain and analyze the challenges of Relational database.
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Database management processes?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Database management been identified and analyzed?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Database management activities?
Relational model Critical Criteria:
Coach on Relational model issues and figure out ways to motivate other Relational model users.
– what is the best design framework for Database management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Database management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do we Identify specific Database management investment and emerging trends?
Michigan Terminal System Critical Criteria:
Learn from Michigan Terminal System results and improve Michigan Terminal System service perception.
– Which customers cant participate in our Database management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Database management agendas for the next 3 years?
– What business benefits will Database management goals deliver if achieved?
Two-phase commit protocol Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Two-phase commit protocol adoptions and display thorough understanding of the Two-phase commit protocol process.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Database management. How do we gain traction?
– How do we go about Comparing Database management approaches/solutions?
Codd’s 12 rules Critical Criteria:
Discuss Codd’s 12 rules strategies and devote time assessing Codd’s 12 rules and its risk.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Database management project?
Spatial database Critical Criteria:
Generalize Spatial database projects and interpret which customers can’t participate in Spatial database because they lack skills.
– When a Database management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How can we improve Database management?
Unstructured data Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Unstructured data strategies and proactively manage Unstructured data risks.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Database management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Database management process available?
– Can we add value to the current Database management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Database management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What tools do you consider particularly important to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Does your organization have the right tools to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
Open-source software Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Open-source software adoptions and tour deciding if Open-source software progress is made.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Database management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are the disruptive Database management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
XML for Analysis Critical Criteria:
Test XML for Analysis results and probe the present value of growth of XML for Analysis.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Database management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Are there recognized Database management problems?
User interface Critical Criteria:
Trace User interface adoptions and get going.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Database management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
– Have all basic functions of Database management been defined?
– How do we keep improving Database management?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Map Human resources risks and work towards be a leading Human resources expert.
– Describe your views on the value of human assets in helping an organization achieve its goals. how important is it for organizations to train and develop their Human Resources?
– Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
– what is to keep those with access to some of an individuals personal data from browsing through other parts of it for other reasons?
– May an employee be retaliated against for making a complaint or reporting potential violations of these principles?
– Do we identify desired outcomes and key indicators (if not already existing) such as what metrics?
– Available personnel – what are the available Human Resources within the organization?
– How is Staffs willingness to help or refer questions to the proper level?
– Is the crisis management team comprised of members from Human Resources?
– What is the important thing that human resources management should do?
– To achieve our goals, how must our organization learn and innovate?
– Are you a manager interested in increasing your effectiveness?
– Friendliness and professionalism of the Human Resources staff?
– To achieve our vision, what customer needs must we serve?
– How is Staffs knowledge of procedures and regulations?
– How does the global environment influence management?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– Will an algorithm shield us from liability?
– What additional approaches already exist?
– What is personal data?
Operational database Critical Criteria:
Depict Operational database planning and explain and analyze the challenges of Operational database.
– How do we measure improved Database management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Database management requirements in detail?
Application software Critical Criteria:
Systematize Application software tasks and proactively manage Application software risks.
– How do you manage the new access devices using their own new application software?
– Is the process effectively supported by the legacy application software?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Database management?
– How do we go about Securing Database management?
Surrogate key Critical Criteria:
Canvass Surrogate key issues and handle a jump-start course to Surrogate key.
– Do those selected for the Database management team have a good general understanding of what Database management is all about?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Database management that make it risky?
– How to deal with Database management Changes?
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Critical Criteria:
Administer U.S. Environmental Protection Agency visions and handle a jump-start course to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Database management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What is our formula for success in Database management ?
Computer software Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Computer software results and assess what counts with Computer software that we are not counting.
– For your Database management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Database management project?
– Who will provide the final approval of Database management deliverables?
Tuple calculus Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Tuple calculus quality and sort Tuple calculus activities.
– Does Database management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Database abstraction layer Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Database abstraction layer projects and pioneer acquisition of Database abstraction layer systems.
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Computer network decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Computer network and constraints.
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Database management move?
Database tuning Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Database tuning visions and transcribe Database tuning as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Do Database management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are internal and external Database management relations?
– How do we Lead with Database management in Mind?
Comparison of database tools Critical Criteria:
Match Comparison of database tools governance and achieve a single Comparison of database tools view and bringing data together.
– Is there a Database management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Contribute to International Organization for Standardization tactics and drive action.
– Think about the people you identified for your Database management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Database management delivery for example is new software needed?
Federated database system Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Federated database system quality and catalog what business benefits will Federated database system goals deliver if achieved.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Database management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How can you negotiate Database management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Guard Data mining tasks and drive action.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
– What will drive Database management change?
Database model Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Database model decisions and ask what if.
Turing Award Critical Criteria:
Confer over Turing Award management and proactively manage Turing Award risks.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Database management processes?
– What is the source of the strategies for Database management strengthening and reform?
CAP theorem Critical Criteria:
Substantiate CAP theorem issues and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Are there Database management problems defined?
Stored procedure Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Stored procedure failures and transcribe Stored procedure as tomorrows backbone for success.
– In the case of a Database management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Database management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Database management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How will you measure your Database management effectiveness?
Data hierarchy Critical Criteria:
Read up on Data hierarchy issues and look for lots of ideas.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Database management services/products?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Database management strengthening and reform actually originate?
Degenerate dimension Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Degenerate dimension decisions and spearhead techniques for implementing Degenerate dimension.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Database management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Database management leaders?
C. Wayne Ratliff Critical Criteria:
Dissect C. Wayne Ratliff engagements and stake your claim.
– What is Effective Database management?
Computer storage Critical Criteria:
Drive Computer storage governance and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Computer storage services.
– What are the barriers to increased Database management production?
Abstract interpretation Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Abstract interpretation governance and look in other fields.
Online encyclopedia Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Online encyclopedia goals and catalog what business benefits will Online encyclopedia goals deliver if achieved.
– Is maximizing Database management protection the same as minimizing Database management loss?
IBM Research Critical Criteria:
Steer IBM Research issues and assess what counts with IBM Research that we are not counting.
– Why should we adopt a Database management framework?
Terminology-oriented database Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Terminology-oriented database strategies and drive action.
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Infer Entity–relationship model results and point out improvements in Entity–relationship model.
– Does Database management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are we Assessing Database management and Risk?
Fuzzy logic Critical Criteria:
Talk about Fuzzy logic visions and ask questions.
– Does Database management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Open API Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Open API strategies and research ways can we become the Open API company that would put us out of business.
– Is Supporting Database management documentation required?
Database application Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Database application governance and adopt an insight outlook.
– Are assumptions made in Database management stated explicitly?
– Who needs to know about Database management ?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Check National Diet Library outcomes and get going.
– What is our Database management Strategy?
Physical security Critical Criteria:
Think about Physical security planning and display thorough understanding of the Physical security process.
– Are information security policies, including policies for access control, application and system development, operational, network and physical security, formally documented?
– Are there multiple physical security controls (such as badges, escorts, or mantraps) in place that would prevent unauthorized individuals from gaining access to the facility?
– Does your Cybersecurity plan contain both cyber and physical security components, or does your physical security plan identify critical cyber assets?
– Has Cybersecurity been identified in the physical security plans for the assets, reflecting planning for a blended cyber/physical attack?
– Secured Offices, Rooms and Facilities: Are physical security for offices, rooms and facilities designed and applied?
– Is the security product consistent with physical security and other policy requirements?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Database management project?
Oxford English Dictionary Critical Criteria:
X-ray Oxford English Dictionary tasks and observe effective Oxford English Dictionary.
– What are current Database management Paradigms?
Fault tolerance Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Fault tolerance quality and proactively manage Fault tolerance risks.
– What are the fault tolerance, failover, and disaster recovery plans?
Data encryption Critical Criteria:
Chat re Data encryption governance and transcribe Data encryption as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Is Database management Required?
XML databases Critical Criteria:
Start XML databases engagements and oversee XML databases requirements.
Column-oriented DBMS Critical Criteria:
Model after Column-oriented DBMS leadership and catalog what business benefits will Column-oriented DBMS goals deliver if achieved.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Database management?
– What vendors make products that address the Database management needs?
Array data structure Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Array data structure risks and assess what counts with Array data structure that we are not counting.
– Are accountability and ownership for Database management clearly defined?
Data store Critical Criteria:
Look at Data store management and interpret which customers can’t participate in Data store because they lack skills.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Database management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Does the software provide fast query performance, either via its own fast in-memory software or by directly connecting to fast data stores?
– Structured versus unstructured: How is the data stored to enable the organization to access and manage the data in the future?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Database management values?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize to the offline data store?
– How does the customer check on the integrity of the data stored there?
– Is sensitive cardholder data stored in cookies secured or encrypted?
– How can you measure Database management in a systematic way?
MICRO Relational Database Management System Critical Criteria:
Incorporate MICRO Relational Database Management System management and finalize the present value of growth of MICRO Relational Database Management System.
Intelligent database Critical Criteria:
Systematize Intelligent database tasks and devote time assessing Intelligent database and its risk.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Database management in a volatile global economy?
– Among the Database management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Associative model of data Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Associative model of data risks and develop and take control of the Associative model of data initiative.
– Can we do Database management without complex (expensive) analysis?
IBM DB2 Critical Criteria:
Examine IBM DB2 adoptions and test out new things.
– How do we manage Database management Knowledge Management (KM)?
Data mart Critical Criteria:
Gauge Data mart tasks and overcome Data mart skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Database management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do we Improve Database management service perception, and satisfaction?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Graph Database Management Systems Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Database management External links:
What is database management system (DBMS)? – …
Database Management MC Flashcards | Quizlet
Database Management Essentials | Coursera
Hash function External links:
What Is a Cryptographic Hash Function? – Lifewire
Hash function – ScienceDaily
Password hash function for Excel VBA – Stack Overflow
American National Standards Institute External links:
[PDF]American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Safety …
American National Standards Institute – Springer
American National Standards Institute – Britannica.com
Two-phase locking External links:
two-phase locking protocols Flashcards | Quizlet
Computer networks External links:
Computer Networks – ScienceDirect.com
Computer networks (Computer file, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Computer networks. (Book, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Relational database External links:
RDB: a Relational Database Management System
Relational Database Model | Database Management | …
Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) – AWS
Relational model External links:
Database: The Relational Model Flashcards | Quizlet
What is a Relational Model? – Definition from Techopedia
Converting xml schema to relational model – Stack Overflow
Michigan Terminal System External links:
Michigan Terminal System – University of Delaware
Michigan Terminal System: Time Line – clock.org
Michigan Terminal System – Manuals – MTS Volume 21: …
Two-phase commit protocol External links:
220.127.116.11 The Two-Phase Commit Protocol
The Two-Phase Commit Protocol – Undergraduate Courses
Codd’s 12 rules External links:
Codd’s 12 rules for Normalization | Research Development
Codd’s 12 Rules for Relational Database Management – …
Codd’s 12 Rules – Database Answers Home Page
Spatial database External links:
Lehman College – Spatial Database Management
Data Manager API – A Spatial Database | MapQuest for …
Open-source software External links:
What is open-source software – Answers.com
XML for Analysis External links:
XML for Analysis (XMLA) – technet.microsoft.com
[PDF]XML for Analysis Specification
XML for Analysis (XMLA) Reference | Microsoft Docs
User interface External links:
Login – Terminal Customer User Interface – Colonial Pipeline
User Interface: Hyper-V Manager – technet.microsoft.com
EWS User Interface
Human resources External links:
Human Resources | City of Fort Worth, Texas
Department of Human Resources Home – TN.Gov
Phila.gov | Human Resources | Jobs
Operational database External links:
Magic Quadrant for Operational Database Management …
In-Memory Operational Database Editions | VoltDB
Moving the Operational Database – technet.microsoft.com
Application software External links:
Microsoft Speech Application Software Development …
wiTECH Diagnostic Application Software Download – …
Title application software Free Download for Windows
Surrogate key External links:
INSERT ALL INTO and Sequence.nextval for a Surrogate Key
What is a surrogate key in a relational database? – Quora
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency External links:
Contact EPA | U.S. Environmental Protection Agency | US EPA
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – Home | Facebook
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – YouTube
Computer software External links:
See shopping results for computer software
Database abstraction layer External links:
Database abstraction layer in C# for MySQL? – Stack Overflow
Computer network External links:
What is a Computer Network? Webopedia Definition
Database tuning External links:
Database Tuning: Tiered Database Storage | RSA Link
Comparison of database tools External links:
Comparison of database tools – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Comparison of database tools
Comparison of Database Tools – Features (continued)
Comparison of database tools – SEOmastering.com
International Organization for Standardization External links:
MDMC – International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
ISO International Organization for Standardization
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
Federated database system External links:
Federated database system – YouTube
What is FEDERATED DATABASE SYSTEM? What does …
Data mining External links:
Data Mining (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
UT Data Mining
Job Titles in Data Mining – KDnuggets
Database model External links:
Relational Database Model | Database Management | …
Database Model – TimeSnapper
Turing Award External links:
Edgar F. Codd – A.M. Turing Award Winner
Leslie Lamport | Turing Award & Biography | Britannica.com
CAP theorem External links:
Spanner, TrueTime and the CAP Theorem
CAP theorem – Availability and Partition Tolerance
Stored procedure External links:
sql – What is a stored procedure? – Stack Overflow
Data hierarchy External links:
Data Hierarchy – scribd.com
What Is Data Hierarchy? – wiseGEEK
Degenerate dimension External links:
Degenerate Dimension – YouTube
Data Warehousing: What is degenerate dimension? – …
C. Wayne Ratliff External links:
C. Wayne Ratliff – Revolvy
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/C. Wayne Ratliff&item_type=topic
Abstract interpretation External links:
Abstract interpretation — NYU Scholars
MIT Course 16.399: « Abstract Interpretation » Home Page
Online encyclopedia External links:
Q-files – Children’s Online Encyclopedia
City Loyalty – UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia
Lakepedia – The Online Encyclopedia of Lakes
IBM Research External links:
Watson cognitive computing system – IBM Research: Watson
Terminology-oriented database External links:
Terminology-oriented database – WOW.com
Terminology-oriented database explained
Fuzzy logic External links:
Fuzzy logic in management (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Jerry Paper – Fuzzy Logic (Album) – YouTube
Fuzzy logic (eBook, 1993) [WorldCat.org]
Open API External links:
Open API allows for 100s of integrations – Cosential
Open API Initiative – Official Site
eBay Joins the Open API Initiative
Database application External links:
Welcome – Central Supplier Database Application
PRESCRIBE Online Database Application
Database Application Ch. 3-4 Flashcards | Quizlet
National Diet Library External links:
National Diet Library | library, Tokyo, Japan | Britannica.com
Opening Hours & Library Holidays｜National Diet Library
National Diet Library law. (Book, 1961) [WorldCat.org]
Physical security External links:
Qognify: Big Data Solutions for Physical Security & …
ADC LTD NM Leader In Personnel & Physical Security
Army COOL Summary – ASI H3 – Physical Security Operations
Oxford English Dictionary External links:
The Oxford English dictionary (Book, 1989) [WorldCat.org]
Oxford English Dictionary – Everything2.com
The Oxford English Dictionary. (Book, 1989) [WorldCat.org]
Fault tolerance External links:
[PPT]Fault Tolerance – IIT-Computer Science
Data encryption External links:
DataLocker – Data Encryption Solutions.
[PDF]Restricted Data Encryption Policy
XML databases External links:
XML Databases – SlideShare
xml databases | Relational Database | Databases
Best XML Databases Software in 2017 | G2 Crowd
Column-oriented DBMS External links:
Paper Review: C-Store: A column-oriented DBMS
[PDF]Materialization Strategies in a Column-Oriented DBMS
Column-oriented DBMS |THWACK
Data store External links:
NavyField Data Store – trainworld.us
About NETR Property Data Store Products – NETROnline.com
What is data store? – Definition from WhatIs.com
MICRO Relational Database Management System External links:
MICRO Relational Database Management System – …
Intelligent database External links:
c# – intelligent database search – Stack Overflow
What is intelligent database? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Intelligent Database – Home | Facebook
Associative model of data External links:
Simon Guy Williams (Author of Associative Model Of Data, …
The associative model of data (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]THE ASSOCIATIVE MODEL OF DATA – Sentences
IBM DB2 External links:
IBM DB2 Training Course – ProProfs
IBM DB2 | FileMaker Community
ibm db2 dba jobs | Dice.com
Data mart External links:
[PDF]A Basic Primer on Data Marts – webgrok.com
UNC Data Mart – University of North Carolina
MPR Data Mart