What is involved in JConsole
Find out what the related areas are that JConsole connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a JConsole thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its JConsole journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward JConsole leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which JConsole related domains to cover and 15 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
JConsole, Java Development Kit, Java Management Extensions, Java Virtual Machine:
JConsole Critical Criteria:
Frame JConsole risks and finalize specific methods for JConsole acceptance.
– Which customers cant participate in our JConsole domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Is Supporting JConsole documentation required?
– Is JConsole Required?
Java Development Kit Critical Criteria:
Refer to Java Development Kit management and sort Java Development Kit activities.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with JConsole ?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed JConsole opportunities costing us money?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic JConsole objectives?
Java Management Extensions Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Java Management Extensions adoptions and define Java Management Extensions competency-based leadership.
– Does JConsole analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How will you measure your JConsole effectiveness?
– How do we keep improving JConsole?
Java Virtual Machine Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Java Virtual Machine quality and check on ways to get started with Java Virtual Machine.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good JConsole project manager?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its JConsole processes?
– How can the value of JConsole be defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the JConsole Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Java Development Kit External links:
The Java Development Kit is a collection of tools that developers use to deploy applications written in Java. It’s not for writing apps but rather for
IBM Supported IBM Java Development Kit (JDK) …
Java Development Kit – Download
Java Management Extensions External links:
Deep Dive into Java Management Extensions (JMX)
What is Java Management Extensions? An Overview of …
Java Virtual Machine External links:
Java Virtual Machine (JVM): Critical Metrics You Need to Track
Java Error- Java Could Not Load the Java Virtual Machine