Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Electronic Data Capture EDC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Electronic Data Capture EDC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Electronic Data Capture EDC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Electronic Data Capture EDC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electronic Data Capture EDC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- What are our best practices for minimizing Electronic Data Capture EDC project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Electronic Data Capture EDC project lifecycle?
- Who Uses What?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Electronic Data Capture EDC leaders?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Electronic Data Capture EDC? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Electronic Data Capture EDC book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Electronic Data Capture EDC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Electronic Data Capture EDC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Electronic Data Capture EDC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Electronic Data Capture EDC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Electronic Data Capture EDC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Electronic Data Capture EDC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Electronic Data Capture EDC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What do you expect the target audience to do, say, think or feel as a result of this communication?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Electronic Data Capture EDC project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and Electronic Data Capture EDC project work can be performed. Will the Electronic Data Capture EDC project requirements become approved in writing?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is there a new or renewed interest in the field of Electronic Data Capture EDC project management?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who determines the quality and expertise of contractors?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When a risk event occurs, is the risk response evaluated and the appropriate response implemented?
- Scope Management Plan: Can the Electronic Data Capture EDC project team do several activities in parallel?
- Risk Data Sheet: What do people affected think about the need for, and practicality of preventive measures?
- Initiating Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them what are the deliverables?
- Issue Log: Are there potential barriers between the team and the stakeholder?
Step-by-step and complete Electronic Data Capture EDC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Electronic Data Capture EDC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Electronic Data Capture EDC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Electronic Data Capture EDC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Electronic Data Capture EDC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Electronic Data Capture EDC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Electronic Data Capture EDC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Electronic Data Capture EDC project with this in-depth Electronic Data Capture EDC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Electronic Data Capture EDC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Electronic Data Capture EDC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electronic Data Capture EDC investments work better.
This Electronic Data Capture EDC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.