Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data cube Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data cube related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data cube specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data cube Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data cube improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- Are the best solutions selected?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Data cube agendas for the next 3 years?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- How do we manage Data cube Knowledge Management (KM)?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- What threat is Data cube addressing?
- How likely is the current Data cube plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Is Data cube currently on schedule according to the plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data cube book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data cube self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data cube Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data cube areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data cube Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data cube projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data cube Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data cube project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will Data cube project success require up to date information at a moments notice?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are the quality assurance functions and related roles and responsibilities clearly defined?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Has the need for the Data cube project been properly established?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do you maximize short-term return on investment?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Data cube project -why are you doing this now?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you facilitate evaluation against published criteria?
- Initiating Process Group: The Data cube project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between these stakeholders?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Risk Audit: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
Step-by-step and complete Data cube Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data cube project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data cube project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data cube project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data cube project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data cube project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data cube project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data cube project with this in-depth Data cube Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data cube projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data cube and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data cube investments work better.
This Data cube All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.