Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Census Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Census related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Census specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Census Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Census improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- What is an unallowable cost?
- What situation(s) led to this Census Self Assessment?
- How likely is the current Census plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- Which customers cant participate in our Census domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Why is Census important for you now?
- How do we measure risk?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Are the best solutions selected?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Census book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Census self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Census Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Census areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Census Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Census projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Census Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Census project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core Census project team to complete Census project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Requirements Management Plan: In case of software development; Should you have a test for each code module?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the Census project?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities for monitoring the execution and performance of contracts clearly assigned?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the basic principles and objectives of performance measurement and assessment?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined for calculating cost estimates?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is a benefit of an analogous Census project estimate?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do individual skills and abilities match task demands?
Step-by-step and complete Census Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Census project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Census project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Census project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Census project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Census project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Census project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Census project with this in-depth Census Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Census projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Census and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Census investments work better.
This Census All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.