Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Back office Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Back office related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Back office specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Back office Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Back office improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- Does the Licensed Corporation allow any staff to be involved in both the front office function (e.g. dealing) and back office function (e.g. settlement or accounting function)?
- Testing and authorization of risk pricing models and valuation systems used by front and back office personnel?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- Benchmark: How are you structuring Source to Pay; front, middle and back office?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Back office processes?
- How are you structuring Source to Pay, front, middle and back office?
- Whos doing what with hosting and back office?
- What is the Back office sustainability risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Back office book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Back office self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Back office Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Back office areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Back office Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Back office projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Back office Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Back office project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: How do you want to be thought of and known within the organization?
- Quality Audit: What experience do staff have in the type of work that the audit entails?
- Procurement Audit: Are there complementary rules to be used and are they applied?
- Team Performance Assessment: When a reviewer complains about method variance, what is the essence of the complaint?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated Back office project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Back office project stage?
- Risk Register: Having taken action, how did the responses effect change, and where is the Back office project now?
- Variance Analysis: What does a favorable labor efficiency variance mean?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the industrial relations prevailing in your organization?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you assess the risk management process in the Back office project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What areas would you highlight for changes or improvements?
Step-by-step and complete Back office Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Back office project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Back office project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Back office project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Back office project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Back office project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Back office project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Back office project with this in-depth Back office Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Back office projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Back office and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Back office investments work better.
This Back office All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.