What is involved in Agile Testing
Find out what the related areas are that Agile Testing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Agile Testing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Agile Testing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Agile Testing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Agile Testing related domains to cover and 260 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Agile Testing, Object model, Capability Maturity Model Integration, User experience, Incremental build model, Waterfall model, Software project management, Danese Cooper, Systems modeling, Software testing, Peri Tarr, ISO/IEC 15504, Test-driven development, Extreme programming, Executable UML, Watts Humphrey, Requirements engineering, Application release automation, Feature-driven development, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Entity–relationship model, Automated testing, Bertrand Meyer, Structured analysis, Software construction, Infrastructure as Code, Enterprise architecture, Aspect-oriented software development, Build automation, Adaptive software development, Requirements analysis, Software design, Rapid application development, Software verification and validation, UML tools, Stand-up meeting, Extreme programming practices, Formal methods, ISO 9001, Spiral model, View model, Data modeling, Enterprise Unified Process, Scaled Agile Framework, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Agile Testing, Behavior-driven development, Personal software process, Integrated development environment, Programming tool, Iterative and incremental development, Unified Process, Software documentation, Software maintenance, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Test management tool, Software archaeology, Team software process, Software engineering, Graphical user interface builder, Acceptance test–driven development, Functional specification, Systems engineering, Software development methodology, Software development, Computer engineering, Software prototyping, Project management:
Agile Testing Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Agile Testing governance and research ways can we become the Agile Testing company that would put us out of business.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Agile Testing forward?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Agile Testing project?
– Who sets the Agile Testing standards?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Object model leadership and balance specific methods for improving Object model results.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Agile Testing objectives?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Examine Capability Maturity Model Integration governance and cater for concise Capability Maturity Model Integration education.
– Are there Agile Testing problems defined?
– What threat is Agile Testing addressing?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap User experience goals and get the big picture.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– Can we add value to the current Agile Testing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– In a project to restructure Agile Testing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Adapt Incremental build model tactics and attract Incremental build model skills.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Agile Testing process?
– What about Agile Testing Analysis of results?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Waterfall model projects and shift your focus.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Agile Testing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Agile Testing is underway?
– How is the value delivered by Agile Testing being measured?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Survey Software project management leadership and oversee implementation of Software project management.
– What are internal and external Agile Testing relations?
– What will drive Agile Testing change?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Danese Cooper planning and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Danese Cooper.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Agile Testing effort?
– How do we Identify specific Agile Testing investment and emerging trends?
– How do we go about Comparing Agile Testing approaches/solutions?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Systems modeling planning and find the ideas you already have.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Agile Testing in a volatile global economy?
– Does Agile Testing analysis show the relationships among important Agile Testing factors?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Agile Testing?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software testing tasks and oversee Software testing requirements.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Agile Testing activities?
– Do Agile Testing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Peri Tarr tactics and overcome Peri Tarr skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Among the Agile Testing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Does our organization need more Agile Testing education?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Agile Testing Management?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Depict ISO/IEC 15504 risks and research ways can we become the ISO/IEC 15504 company that would put us out of business.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Agile Testing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Agile Testing process available?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Agile Testing leader?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Agile Testing activities?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Test-driven development failures and find the ideas you already have.
– Do we monitor the Agile Testing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How do we manage Agile Testing Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Is a Agile Testing Team Work effort in place?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Look at Extreme programming failures and grade techniques for implementing Extreme programming controls.
– Consider your own Agile Testing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– Why is Agile Testing important for you now?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Learn from Executable UML goals and proactively manage Executable UML risks.
– What are our needs in relation to Agile Testing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Does Agile Testing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Adapt Watts Humphrey outcomes and get answers.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Agile Testing?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Agile Testing goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How important is Agile Testing to the user organizations mission?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Devise Requirements engineering leadership and spearhead techniques for implementing Requirements engineering.
– what is the best design framework for Agile Testing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Agile Testing is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Are assumptions made in Agile Testing stated explicitly?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Application release automation strategies and budget for Application release automation challenges.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Agile Testing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Agile Testing into the services that we provide?
– Does the Agile Testing task fit the clients priorities?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Group Feature-driven development risks and find out.
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Examine Edsger W. Dijkstra engagements and optimize Edsger W. Dijkstra leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Agile Testing?
– Is there any existing Agile Testing governance structure?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Explore Entity–relationship model issues and describe the risks of Entity–relationship model sustainability.
– Is the Agile Testing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are the barriers to increased Agile Testing production?
Automated testing Critical Criteria:
Reason over Automated testing goals and describe the risks of Automated testing sustainability.
– What are all of our Agile Testing domains and what do they do?
– Are there recognized Agile Testing problems?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Understand Bertrand Meyer tasks and summarize a clear Bertrand Meyer focus.
– How will you know that the Agile Testing project has been successful?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Audit Structured analysis goals and report on setting up Structured analysis without losing ground.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Agile Testing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Agile Testing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Administer Software construction quality and oversee Software construction management by competencies.
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Infrastructure as Code goals and find out what it really means.
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Enterprise architecture failures and track iterative Enterprise architecture results.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Aspect-oriented software development issues and describe the risks of Aspect-oriented software development sustainability.
– Does Agile Testing include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Build automation issues and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Agile Testing project manager?
– Will Agile Testing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Adaptive software development results and look at the big picture.
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Adapt Requirements analysis visions and remodel and develop an effective Requirements analysis strategy.
– How do we keep improving Agile Testing?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software design quality and adopt an insight outlook.
– How do we Lead with Agile Testing in Mind?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Rapid application development tactics and probe Rapid application development strategic alliances.
– Have we thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in an organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– Schedule feasibility -can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What sets of objectives are important to our systems development project?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rad proces?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– Is there a need to exchange data with other applications?
– Who will provide the final approval of Agile Testing deliverables?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– Should it be monitored by standard monitoring tools?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– Is the system heavy on computation?
– What are the associated risks?
– Why are sdlcs important?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Canvass Software verification and validation failures and create a map for yourself.
– To what extent does management recognize Agile Testing as a tool to increase the results?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Shape UML tools management and ask questions.
– Think about the people you identified for your Agile Testing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Will Agile Testing have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Stand-up meeting visions and look at it backwards.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Agile Testing delivery for example is new software needed?
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Apply Extreme programming practices quality and describe the risks of Extreme programming practices sustainability.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Agile Testing moving forward?
– How can we improve Agile Testing?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Think about Formal methods goals and remodel and develop an effective Formal methods strategy.
– In what ways are Agile Testing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Agile Testing project?
– What is our formula for success in Agile Testing ?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Reason over ISO 9001 outcomes and balance specific methods for improving ISO 9001 results.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Agile Testing. How do we gain traction?
– How can you negotiate Agile Testing successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
– What is our Agile Testing Strategy?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Spiral model failures and drive action.
– What is the purpose of Agile Testing in relation to the mission?
View model Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate View model quality and remodel and develop an effective View model strategy.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Agile Testing processes?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Group Data modeling results and triple focus on important concepts of Data modeling relationship management.
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Boost Enterprise Unified Process governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Enterprise Unified Process information.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Agile Testing agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are specific Agile Testing Rules to follow?
– What are current Agile Testing Paradigms?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Depict Scaled Agile Framework planning and slay a dragon.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Agile Testing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the disruptive Agile Testing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Agile Testing move?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Focus on ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 management and test out new things.
Agile Testing Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Agile Testing tasks and intervene in Agile Testing processes and leadership.
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Chart Behavior-driven development outcomes and research ways can we become the Behavior-driven development company that would put us out of business.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Agile Testing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How to deal with Agile Testing Changes?
Personal software process Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Personal software process goals and triple focus on important concepts of Personal software process relationship management.
– Are accountability and ownership for Agile Testing clearly defined?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Generalize Integrated development environment planning and adjust implementation of Integrated development environment.
– What is the source of the strategies for Agile Testing strengthening and reform?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Agile Testing requirements in detail?
– How much does Agile Testing help?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Programming tool visions and create Programming tool explanations for all managers.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Agile Testing strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Agile Testing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Are there Agile Testing Models?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Depict Iterative and incremental development governance and improve Iterative and incremental development service perception.
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Unified Process adoptions and pioneer acquisition of Unified Process systems.
– When a Agile Testing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Have all basic functions of Agile Testing been defined?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Adapt Software documentation visions and test out new things.
– What are the long-term Agile Testing goals?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Software maintenance failures and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Software maintenance.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Agile Testing process?
– Why should we adopt a Agile Testing framework?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Probe Microsoft Solutions Framework management and display thorough understanding of the Microsoft Solutions Framework process.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Agile Testing process?
– What are the short and long-term Agile Testing goals?
Test management tool Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Test management tool issues and customize techniques for implementing Test management tool controls.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Agile Testing processes of our organization?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Guard Software archaeology results and shift your focus.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Agile Testing, including any consulting or professional services?
– Who needs to know about Agile Testing ?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Use past Team software process decisions and find the ideas you already have.
– Can we do Agile Testing without complex (expensive) analysis?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Gauge Software engineering outcomes and spearhead techniques for implementing Software engineering.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Do the Agile Testing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What vendors make products that address the Agile Testing needs?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Agile Testing?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Graphical user interface builder tasks and catalog what business benefits will Graphical user interface builder goals deliver if achieved.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Agile Testing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– For your Agile Testing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Acceptance test–driven development tactics and arbitrate Acceptance test–driven development techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Functional specification outcomes and pay attention to the small things.
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Systems engineering quality and create Systems engineering explanations for all managers.
– The pp and the semp define the tasks and schedule for the project and the processes that will be followed to produce the deliverables. once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– What constraints apply, either in the nature and scope of our design effort (time, cost, funding, and other resources) or in the nature (size, cost, weight, etc.) of our solution?
– Regarding the way the system is formed and operates and the scale of interest; e.g., are we interested in complexity at the level of atoms or of cells or of organs?
– How will we know when our design effort has produced a solution which will satisfy the objectives within the constraints?
– How are you going to know that the system is performing correctly once it is operational?
– Once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– Do the requirements satisfy the intent and all key items of the need?
– What are the elements and the high-level capabilities of the system?
– What are the expectations and limits of the given integration?
– Has organization developed a plan for continuous improvement?
– Are the requirements mapped to one or more user needs?
– How do functions occur between parts of the system?
– Who are the stakeholders involved with the system?
– How will functionality be verified and validated?
– What solution options may be appropriate?
– Is there a commitment from the top down?
– How do we compare with the competition?
– How well should the system perform?
– Is the schedule too aggressive?
– Deliver interim releases?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Analyze Software development methodology engagements and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Software development methodology results.
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Agile Testing been identified and analyzed?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Add value to Software development planning and finalize specific methods for Software development acceptance.
– What is the difference, if any, in customer satisfaction between the use and results of agile-driven software development methods and the use and results of plan-driven software development software development methods?
– How can agile software development be utilized when the development is done in several different locations instead of one site?
– Can you afford to lock your business into a rigid long-term project where the cost of change grows exponentially?
– Can research really be relegated to a series of steps that when performed in sequence result in a new product?
– What are the best software metrics for discerning Agile (vs. non-Agile) process effects on teams artifacts?
– Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– Are you considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
– How Do Practitioners Integrate Usability Engineering in Software Development?
– Who would benefit from the framework(s) and how could it (they) be utilized?
– What scaling factors should we consider when tailoring our approach?
– Will the broader project community be populated appropriately?
– Has Your Organization Adopted One or More Agile Techniques?
– From Waterfall to Agile How does a QA Team Transition?
– How can a conceptual agile framework be developed?
– How large is the system that is being developed?
– What Can We Learn From a Theory of Complexity?
– What type of system is being developed?
– How do Agile projects prioritize work?
– How good are our agile methods?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Computer engineering visions and triple focus on important concepts of Computer engineering relationship management.
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Jump start Software prototyping tasks and oversee Software prototyping requirements.
Project management Critical Criteria:
Face Project management results and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Project management.
– Agile project management with Scrum derives from best business practices in companies like Fuji-Xerox, Honda, Canon, and Toyota. Toyota routinely achieves four times the productivity and 12 times the quality of competitors. Can Scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
– Which existing processes, tools and templates for executing projects can be applied to the agile project management framework?
– Exactly how does one go about adapting the agile project management model for collocated teams to virtual ones?
– How are agile principles being applied in large projects and multi-site projects?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
– How do organizations adapt to a radically new framework such as agile?
– What project management qualifications does the Project Manager have?
– Does implementation of project management require a culture change?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office (PMO)?
– How do we create a culture that supports project management?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 – one or the other, or both?
– What are the Commercial aspects of Project Management?
– What is the meaning of success in this context?
– What about when our context is not so simple?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– How does cost of change affect software?
– what is causing us to be behind?
– When is done done?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Agile Testing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Agile Testing External links:
Agile Testing Framework | The Art of Automation Testing
Agile Testing – Tutorialspoint
Agile Testing – Software Testing Fundamentals
Object model External links:
COM: Component Object Model Technologies
What is an Object Model? – Definition from Techopedia
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
User experience External links:
User Experience Design
eCode360® Library : The Best User Experience | General Code
Google User Experience Research
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Incremental Build model | COMPLEX TESTER
Waterfall model External links:
What is waterfall model? – Definition from WhatIs.com
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Requirements Management Using Waterfall Model
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper – Google+
Danese Cooper | Facebook
Systems modeling External links:
military systems modeling | DCS Corp
Water Distribution Systems Modeling using EPANET | …
Software testing External links:
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Peri Tarr External links:
http://Peri Tarr received her BS in Zoology from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in 1986, and her MS and PhD in Computer Science from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Between her BS and MS/PhD, she worked full-time at the University of Massachusetts Physical Plant, attempting to introduce an automated system to help with the Plant’s operations. After receiving her PhD, she joined the IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center as a Research Staff Member in 1996, where she worked on and led various projects relating to issues of software composition, morphogenic software, and aspect-oriented software development.
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Extreme programming External links:
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? | Agile Alliance
What is Extreme Programming? (XP) | Process Maturity | FAQ
Executable UML External links:
Executable UML (xUML)
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
List of Executable UML tools (2017 update)
Watts Humphrey External links:
George Watts Humphrey Jr. – Wealth-X Dossier
Watts Humphrey | Stories and Memories of Watts
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Collaborative Requirements Engineering – NIST
Requirements Engineering – Springer
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation | ARCAD Software
Application Release Automation (ARA) – Gartner IT Glossary
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
Feature-driven development External links:
An Introduction to Feature-Driven Development – DZone Agile
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Wins Second Edsger W. Dijkstra Prize | Brown University
Edsger W. Dijkstra – Scientist | Facebook
A Guide to the Edsger W. Dijkstra Papers, 1948-2002
Automated testing External links:
What is Automated Testing? – Definition from Techopedia
Automated Testing Tools | Section508.gov
Manual testing Vs Automated testing – Stack Overflow
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer | Facebook
Bertrand Meyer Profiles | Facebook
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Structured analysis External links:
Just Enough Structured Analysis (Yourdon).pdf – Google Drive
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Infrastructure as Code External links:
[PDF]Infrastructure as Code whitepaper – d0.awsstatic.com
Infrastructure as code – the foundation for DevOps | Puppet
What is Infrastructure as Code? | DevOps – Visual Studio
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture – EA – Gartner IT Glossary
Build automation External links:
Best Build Automation Software in 2018 | G2 Crowd
Release Management and Build Automation with TFS 2017 …
Adaptive software development External links:
The Benefits of Adaptive Software Development | Adaptik
Adaptive Software Development by Danny Clements on Prezi
What is adaptive software development? – Quora
Requirements analysis External links:
[PDF]2 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS
Business Requirements Analysis – Project Management …
[PDF]VIII. Requirements Analysis – University of Toronto
Software design External links:
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Exygy | Software Design & Development Agency | B …
Custom Software Design & Development | FrogSlayer
Rapid application development External links:
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
RAD (rapid application development) – Gartner IT Glossary
Software verification and validation External links:
[PDF]Introduction to Software Verification and Validation
Software Verification and Validation – superioressaypapers
UML tools External links:
UML tools that have been tested for AndroMDA compatibility
visio – Simple UML tools – Stack Overflow
Stand-up meeting External links:
5 Steps to Running an Effective Daily Stand-up Meeting
Formal methods External links:
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
Formal Methods in Architecture – Home | Facebook
Formal methods for web security – ScienceDirect
ISO 9001 External links:
ISO 9001: What is it? Who needs Certification and Why?
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer
Spiral model External links:
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
SDLC – Spiral Model – tutorialspoint.com
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
View model External links:
Default value in an asp.net mvc view model – Stack Overflow
C# WPF UI Tutorials: 03 – View Model MVVM Basics
My View model position for CS:GO – Steam Community
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Data Modeling | IT Pro
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Scaled Agile Framework – SAFE Flashcards | Quizlet
What is Scaled Agile Framework? – Quora
Iteration Planning – Scaled Agile Framework
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
http://[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC1/SC7 N2683 – productrealize.ir
IEC – ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Dashboard > Scope
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Asset Leadership Network
Agile Testing External links:
Agile Testing Framework | The Art of Automation Testing
Agile Testing – Software Testing Fundamentals
Agile Testing Days
Personal software process External links:
[PDF]The Personal Software Process (PSP)
[PDF]Personal Software Process (PSP)
[PDF]A Bibliography of the Personal Software Process (PSP) …
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – Progress …
Programming tool External links:
MAX WITH OBDII Diagnostic & Programming Tool | The …
17-144 – XS Smart Sensor Pro+ Programming Tool
#engage: Interactive Programming Tool for Radio Stations
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Unified Process External links:
When should we use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
The Four Phases | Overview of the Unified Process | InformIT
Unified Process Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Software Documentation | Zenoss
How to Write Software Documentation: 8 Steps (with Pictures)
Software maintenance External links:
Citrix Software Maintenance Support Program – Citrix
Software maintenance is an anti-pattern – 18F
Salon Iris Updates | Download Software Maintenance
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Microsoft Solutions Framework. Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) is a set of principles, models, disciplines, concepts, and guidelines for delivering information technology services from Microsoft. MSF is not limited to developing applications only; it is also applicable to other IT projects like deployment, networking or infrastructure projects.
Microsoft Solutions Framework: The Deployment Phase
Microsoft Solutions Framework Team Model and Team …
Test management tool External links:
EasyQA – TEST MANAGEMENT TOOL TO IMPROVE …
tematoo – test management tool in the cloud – tematoo
Software archaeology External links:
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Software Archaeology – Reddit
Team software process External links:
Team Software Process | Overview
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) – Georgia Tech STAR …
The Team Software Process | Software Engineering – Scribd
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Graphical user interface builder External links:
A graphical user interface builder for Tk – dl.acm.org
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP
Graphical user interface builder – YouTube
Functional specification External links:
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the Gap
Systems engineering External links:
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
Integrated Systems Engineering
Industrial, Manufacturing, & Systems Engineering – UTA
Software development methodology External links:
CISA Exam-Software Development Methodology …
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
Software development External links:
Download .NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit …
What is SDLC? Understand the Software Development Life …
Computer engineering External links:
Electrical and Computer Engineering (NDSU)
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical & Computer Engineering | College of Engineering
Software prototyping External links:
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Software Prototyping & Requirements Management …
Software Prototyping Engineer – Jeppesen Careers
Project management External links:
CCRS | Project Management Institute
Project Management Institute – Official Site