What is involved in Mobile POS
Find out what the related areas are that Mobile POS connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Mobile POS thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Mobile POS journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Mobile POS leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Mobile POS related domains to cover and 168 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Mobile POS, Drip marketing, Product demonstration, Word-of-mouth marketing, Microsoft Windows, Native advertising, Sales promotion, Debit card, Managed care, Brand ambassador, Cash register, Closed-circuit television, New media, Mobile marketing, Object linking and embedding, Customer relationship management, Account-based marketing, Price tag, Local area network, Brand management, Sex in advertising, Behavioral targeting, Gift cards, Loyalty marketing, Corporate anniversary, National Retail Foundation, Tablet computer, Los Angeles Times, Atari 520ST, Social marketing, Piggly Wiggly, Samsung Electronics, Marketing strategy, Sharp Corporation, Target Corporation, Hospitality industry, Underwriting spot, IBM 4680, Automated sales suppression device, Self checkout, Marketing ethics, Wincor Nixdorf, Product marketing, User interface, Credit card, Component object model, Market segmentation, Marketing operations, NCR Corporation, FlexOS 2.32, Apple Pay, Point of service plan, Receipt printer, Conveyor belt:
Mobile POS Critical Criteria:
Face Mobile POS planning and devote time assessing Mobile POS and its risk.
– Can we add value to the current Mobile POS decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Is Supporting Mobile POS documentation required?
Drip marketing Critical Criteria:
Study Drip marketing decisions and look at it backwards.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Mobile POS processes?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Mobile POS project?
– Are assumptions made in Mobile POS stated explicitly?
Product demonstration Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Product demonstration issues and describe the risks of Product demonstration sustainability.
– Do Mobile POS rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are internal and external Mobile POS relations?
Word-of-mouth marketing Critical Criteria:
Face Word-of-mouth marketing quality and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Word-of-mouth marketing.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Mobile POS that make it risky?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Mobile POS?
– What are specific Mobile POS Rules to follow?
Microsoft Windows Critical Criteria:
Systematize Microsoft Windows tactics and acquire concise Microsoft Windows education.
– What are our needs in relation to Mobile POS skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Native advertising Critical Criteria:
Align Native advertising tasks and adjust implementation of Native advertising.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Mobile POS, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the short and long-term Mobile POS goals?
Sales promotion Critical Criteria:
Look at Sales promotion strategies and work towards be a leading Sales promotion expert.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Mobile POS goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How can you measure Mobile POS in a systematic way?
– How much does Mobile POS help?
Debit card Critical Criteria:
Trace Debit card engagements and perfect Debit card conflict management.
– In the next 12 months will you accept, store, process, or exchange credit/debit card transaction information?
– Approximately how many credit/debit card account numbers do you have stored companywide?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Mobile POS leaders?
– Can we do Mobile POS without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How will you measure your Mobile POS effectiveness?
Managed care Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Managed care outcomes and proactively manage Managed care risks.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Mobile POS process?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Mobile POS? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do we go about Securing Mobile POS?
Brand ambassador Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Brand ambassador engagements and get answers.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Mobile POS strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Which Mobile POS goals are the most important?
Cash register Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Cash register engagements and grade techniques for implementing Cash register controls.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Mobile POS?
– Does Mobile POS appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Closed-circuit television Critical Criteria:
See the value of Closed-circuit television risks and arbitrate Closed-circuit television techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Mobile POS models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Mobile POS products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Does the Mobile POS task fit the clients priorities?
New media Critical Criteria:
Accelerate New media results and define New media competency-based leadership.
– Among the Mobile POS product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Why is Mobile POS important for you now?
Mobile marketing Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Mobile marketing results and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Mobile marketing results.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Mobile POS effort?
– Do we have past Mobile POS Successes?
Object linking and embedding Critical Criteria:
Meet over Object linking and embedding failures and change contexts.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Mobile POS strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the disruptive Mobile POS technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Mobile POS activities?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Start Customer relationship management projects and probe Customer relationship management strategic alliances.
– Can visitors/customers easily find all relevant information about your products (e.g., prices, options, technical specifications, quantities, shipping information, order status) on your website?
– In CRM we keep record of email addresses and phone numbers of our customers employees. Will we now need to ask for explicit permission to store them?
– Is there an integrated FAQ structure already in the exchange that can be tapped and expanded into the CRM for the agents?
– What is the value of integrating social intelligence listening and engagement into the CRM your business is using?
– For hosted solutions, are we permitted to download the entire data set in order to maintain local backups?
– How long (on average) between a potential issue being posted online and being flagged to the client?
– It is often said that CRMs complexity is due to its quantity of functions. How do we handle this?
– What are the integration capabilities for the crm system (files, xml, api)?
– Do these effectiveness-based applications introduce new success factors?
– What are the basic activities of customer life-cycle management?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize the address book?
– How can the many barriers to CRM implementation be overcome?
– What is your process for gathering business requirements?
– Does on hold time include transfer time to tier 2 CSRs?
– Are the offline synchronization subscriptions valid?
– How can mobile users access services transparently?
– Does the user have permission to go offline?
– What is the recovery point objective?
– What happens to workflows?
– Why CRM?
Account-based marketing Critical Criteria:
Nurse Account-based marketing results and catalog what business benefits will Account-based marketing goals deliver if achieved.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Mobile POS agendas for the next 3 years?
Price tag Critical Criteria:
Survey Price tag failures and cater for concise Price tag education.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Mobile POS with what users do day-to-day?
– What is our formula for success in Mobile POS ?
– What about Mobile POS Analysis of results?
Local area network Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Local area network goals and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Local area network projects.
– A virtual local area network (vlan) is a physical grouping of network devices within a larger network. true or false?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Mobile POS requirements in detail?
– How do we Lead with Mobile POS in Mind?
Brand management Critical Criteria:
Focus on Brand management planning and devise Brand management key steps.
– What is the purpose of Mobile POS in relation to the mission?
– How do we Identify specific Mobile POS investment and emerging trends?
– Who will provide the final approval of Mobile POS deliverables?
Sex in advertising Critical Criteria:
Investigate Sex in advertising projects and shift your focus.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Mobile POS? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Do the Mobile POS decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How to deal with Mobile POS Changes?
Behavioral targeting Critical Criteria:
Adapt Behavioral targeting decisions and innovate what needs to be done with Behavioral targeting.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Mobile POS project?
– Have all basic functions of Mobile POS been defined?
Gift cards Critical Criteria:
Probe Gift cards tasks and customize techniques for implementing Gift cards controls.
Loyalty marketing Critical Criteria:
Shape Loyalty marketing issues and triple focus on important concepts of Loyalty marketing relationship management.
– How can you negotiate Mobile POS successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Corporate anniversary Critical Criteria:
Study Corporate anniversary management and pay attention to the small things.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Mobile POS strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are current Mobile POS Paradigms?
National Retail Foundation Critical Criteria:
Dissect National Retail Foundation results and point out National Retail Foundation tensions in leadership.
Tablet computer Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Tablet computer tasks and finalize the present value of growth of Tablet computer.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Mobile POS project?
Los Angeles Times Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Los Angeles Times goals and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Los Angeles Times.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Mobile POS process?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Mobile POS?
Atari 520ST Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Atari 520ST projects and gather Atari 520ST models .
– How is the value delivered by Mobile POS being measured?
– How can skill-level changes improve Mobile POS?
Social marketing Critical Criteria:
Investigate Social marketing issues and reduce Social marketing costs.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Mobile POS?
– What is the source of the strategies for Mobile POS strengthening and reform?
Piggly Wiggly Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Piggly Wiggly failures and budget for Piggly Wiggly challenges.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Mobile POS been identified and analyzed?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Mobile POS?
– What are the business goals Mobile POS is aiming to achieve?
Samsung Electronics Critical Criteria:
Talk about Samsung Electronics quality and probe the present value of growth of Samsung Electronics.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Mobile POS process?
Marketing strategy Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Marketing strategy decisions and stake your claim.
– What are the key elements of your Mobile POS performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How does our company use its web-site for Customer Service and / or customer relationship building?
– What kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep our products at the forefront?
– What kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep the product at the forefront?
– What is our Increasing importance of integrated marketing communications … why?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Mobile POS ?
– What are the parts of a marketing strategy?
Sharp Corporation Critical Criteria:
Understand Sharp Corporation decisions and oversee implementation of Sharp Corporation.
– Consider your own Mobile POS project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Target Corporation Critical Criteria:
Study Target Corporation quality and get answers.
– What is our Mobile POS Strategy?
Hospitality industry Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Hospitality industry management and mentor Hospitality industry customer orientation.
– What are the barriers to increased Mobile POS production?
Underwriting spot Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Underwriting spot quality and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Underwriting spot information.
– In the case of a Mobile POS project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Mobile POS project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Mobile POS project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Think about the people you identified for your Mobile POS project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What business benefits will Mobile POS goals deliver if achieved?
IBM 4680 Critical Criteria:
Read up on IBM 4680 quality and improve IBM 4680 service perception.
Automated sales suppression device Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Automated sales suppression device failures and document what potential Automated sales suppression device megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Mobile POS is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Mobile POS values?
– How do we measure improved Mobile POS service perception, and satisfaction?
Self checkout Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Self checkout tactics and observe effective Self checkout.
Marketing ethics Critical Criteria:
Devise Marketing ethics adoptions and intervene in Marketing ethics processes and leadership.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Mobile POS leader?
Wincor Nixdorf Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Wincor Nixdorf governance and reduce Wincor Nixdorf costs.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Mobile POS processes?
Product marketing Critical Criteria:
Boost Product marketing goals and assess what counts with Product marketing that we are not counting.
– Think about the functions involved in your Mobile POS project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is there any existing Mobile POS governance structure?
User interface Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for User interface management and give examples utilizing a core of simple User interface skills.
– In a project to restructure Mobile POS outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Mobile POS moving forward?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
Credit card Critical Criteria:
Define Credit card visions and innovate what needs to be done with Credit card.
– If credit card payments are accepted, do we currently have a payment gateway?
– Will mobile payments ever replace credit cards?
– What threat is Mobile POS addressing?
Component object model Critical Criteria:
Audit Component object model adoptions and raise human resource and employment practices for Component object model.
– For your Mobile POS project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Do we monitor the Mobile POS decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Are accountability and ownership for Mobile POS clearly defined?
Market segmentation Critical Criteria:
Think about Market segmentation leadership and devote time assessing Market segmentation and its risk.
– Can we establish a new market segmentation strategy focused on potential profitability and willingness to purchase?
– Is the scope of Mobile POS defined?
Marketing operations Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Marketing operations risks and catalog what business benefits will Marketing operations goals deliver if achieved.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Mobile POS processes?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Mobile POS Management?
NCR Corporation Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate NCR Corporation quality and frame using storytelling to create more compelling NCR Corporation projects.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Mobile POS is underway?
– Why should we adopt a Mobile POS framework?
– Is Mobile POS Required?
FlexOS 2.32 Critical Criteria:
Steer FlexOS 2.32 decisions and explore and align the progress in FlexOS 2.32.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Mobile POS project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Does Mobile POS systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Apple Pay Critical Criteria:
Drive Apple Pay adoptions and display thorough understanding of the Apple Pay process.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Mobile POS process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Mobile POS process available?
– Who needs to know about Mobile POS ?
Point of service plan Critical Criteria:
Group Point of service plan adoptions and research ways can we become the Point of service plan company that would put us out of business.
– What will drive Mobile POS change?
Receipt printer Critical Criteria:
Guard Receipt printer results and oversee Receipt printer management by competencies.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Mobile POS project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Mobile POS project lifecycle?
– Who sets the Mobile POS standards?
Conveyor belt Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Conveyor belt tasks and get going.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Mobile POS. How do we gain traction?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Mobile POS opportunities costing us money?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Mobile POS Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Mobile POS External links:
Genius® Mini: Mobile POS System | Cayan
Mobile POS for Professional Services | Square
PayPal Here Guide | Mobile POS App & Card Readers | …
Drip marketing External links:
Insurance Drip Marketing Solutions – Agency Tsunami
drip marketing – Tenstreet
Drip 365 – Email Drip Marketing
Product demonstration External links:
Request A Demo | Product Demonstration – Meditab
MercuryGate Product Demonstration – MercuryGate …
TickerTech.com – Product Demonstration Site
Word-of-mouth marketing External links:
Word-Of-Mouth Marketing – WOM Marketing
Microsoft Windows External links:
Apps | Microsoft Windows 10 | Official Site
Native advertising External links:
What is Native Advertising? – Small Business Trends
Content Ignite – Native Advertising Solutions
MGID: Native Advertising Marketplace
Sales promotion External links:
Sales Promotion Flashcards | Quizlet
Sales Promotion – Marketing Teacher
Sales Promotion – Marketing Teacher
Debit card External links:
Doxycycline Debit Card | BestBuy
Debit Cards – Benefits of Personal Visa Debit Card | TD Bank
Proscar Uk Debit Card | BestBuy
Managed care External links:
Centurion Managed Care – Official Site
Home | Medi-Cal Managed Care Health Care Options
Ohio Department of Medicaid – Managed Care
Brand ambassador External links:
Oxford Marketing | Brand Ambassador & Event Staffing Agency
Brand Ambassador and Campus Rep Programs
Brand Ambassador Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Cash register External links:
Cash Register – KB
Cash Registers | Costco
Balancing a Cash Register – How, Why, and When
New media External links:
New media (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
re-title.com artist opportunities: NEW MEDIA
New Media / Artifact Title – TV Tropes
Mobile marketing External links:
The Mobile Marketing Platform Built for Engagement | …
Real Estate Mobile Marketing – DriveBuy Technologies
3C | Mobile Marketing Solutions & Services
Object linking and embedding External links:
Object Linking and embedding
http://Object Linking and Embedding (OLE, sometimes pronounced /oˈlɛj/) is a proprietary technology developed by Microsoft that allows embedding and linking to documents and other objects. For developers, it brought OLE Control Extension (OCX), a way to develop and use custom user interface elements.
Cannot use object linking and embedding – YouTube
Excel “Cannot use object linking and embedding” | Lewis V Hall
Customer relationship management External links:
Customer Relationship Management | CRM Software – Vtiger
Agile CRM – Customer Relationship Management
Account-based marketing External links:
Account-Based Marketing – An Overview & Resources
HubSpot | Account-Based Marketing
Price tag External links:
Jessie J – Price Tag Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Price Tag – Jessie J Lyrics – YouTube
Local area network External links:
Local Area Network (LAN) explained! – YouTube
What is local area network (LAN)? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What’s a Local Area Network? (LAN Definition)
Brand management External links:
Our Brand Management Solution – MarketNow – DataSource
Brand management in higher education: The University …
BMP – Brand Management Professionals
Sex in advertising External links:
Sex in Advertising | AdAge Encyclopedia of Advertising – AdAge
Behavioral targeting External links:
Behavioral Targeting | Conversant
What Is Behavioral Targeting? – CBS News
What is Behavioral Targeting? – Define Behavioral Targeting
Gift cards External links:
Buy Gift Cards – eGift Cards – Online | Gift Card Mall
Loyalty marketing External links:
Clutch Loyalty Marketing | Solutions & Strategy
COLLOQUY | Loyalty Marketing & CX
about us – Loyalty Marketing | Engagement Marketing
Corporate anniversary External links:
Corporate Anniversary Gifts Are Popular and Practical
Personalized Corporate Anniversary Gifts – Memorable Gifts
20 Year Corporate Anniversary Gifts for Employees
Tablet computer External links:
Touchscreen Tablet Computer for Seniors
Tablets Store – Tablet Computer Range | Amazon UK
Android Tablet Computer – Cheap Tablets | Chinavasion
Los Angeles Times External links:
Los Angeles Times – Home | Facebook
Los Angeles Times (@latimes) | Twitter
L.A. Now – Los Angeles Times
Atari 520ST External links:
Atari 520ST Instruction Video – YouTube
Social marketing External links:
USF Social Marketing Conference – Official Site
Wooly | Influencer & Social Marketing through Customers
ToneDen – Automated Social Marketing
Piggly Wiggly External links:
Weekly Ad – Piggly Wiggly
Piggly Wiggly | Family Owned and Operated
Weekly Ad | Piggly Wiggly
Samsung Electronics External links:
Samsung Electronics | Samsung Products | HSN
Find My Mobile | Samsung Electronics Content & Services
Find My Mobile | Samsung Electronics Content & Services
Marketing strategy External links:
Marketing Strategy Director | Habitat for Humanity
IMPACT: Inbound Marketing Strategy, Advice, and Agency
Sharp Corporation External links:
Sharp Corporation | Trend Micro
56 Sharp Corporation reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Sharp Corporation of Australia – Posts | Facebook
Target Corporation External links:
Target Corporation (TGT) Earnings Report Date – …
TGT Balance Sheet | Target Corporation Stock – Yahoo Finance
TGT Analysis & News – Target Corporation | Seeking Alpha
Hospitality industry External links:
What is the Hospitality Industry? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
[PDF]Hospitality Industry – New York
Underwriting spot External links:
Underwriting spot – revolvy.com
Underwriting spot – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Underwriting spot – WOW.com
Self checkout External links:
Marketing ethics External links:
[PDF]Marketing Ethics – Cengage
Product marketing External links:
[PDF]California Milk and Dairy Product Marketing Provisions
Product Marketing tips and strategies from Launch Grow Joy
User interface External links:
Datatel User Interface 5.4
Radeon™ Overlay: A seamless, in-game user interface – …
EWS User Interface
Credit card External links:
EXPRESS NEXT Credit Card – Home
Ideal Image® VIP Credit Card – Manage your account
Component object model External links:
Component Object Model Hijacking – enterprise
Distributed Component Object Model – technet.microsoft.com
The Rules of the Component Object Model – …
Market segmentation External links:
Examples of Market Segmentation | Chron.com
Define Market Segmentation & Targeting | Chron.com
What is Market Segmentation? definition and meaning
Marketing operations External links:
Vienna Channels: Custom Marketing Operations
What is Marketing Operations? | Centric
Aprimo Marketing Operations
NCR Corporation External links:
NCR Corporation (NCR) After Hours Trading – NASDAQ.com
NCR Corporation – Home | Facebook
NCR Corporation – Google+
Apple Pay External links:
Set up Apple Pay – Apple Support
Point of service plan External links:
Member Services ♦ Kern County Point of Service Plan
Receipt printer External links:
Amazon.com: Star TSP100 TSP143U , USB, Receipt Printer – Not ethernet Version.: Office Products
Amazon.com: Star Micronics TSP650II BTi 39449871 Bluetooth Desktop Receipt Printer: Electronics
Receipt Printer – RB Support
Conveyor belt External links:
Conveyor Belt Manufacturers | Rubber & Plastics, Inc.