What is involved in Cloud computing security
Find out what the related areas are that Cloud computing security connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Cloud computing security thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Cloud computing security journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Cloud computing security leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Cloud computing security related domains to cover and 161 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Cloud computing security, Platform as a service, Computer security, Homomorphic encryption, Single sign-on, Computer network, Rackspace Cloud, G Suite, Google App Engine, Business continuity planning, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5, Records management, Distributed file system for cloud, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud database, Computer hardware, Virtual appliance, Audit trail, Data recovery, Cloud access security broker, EXo Platform, Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002, Hardware virtualization, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, SAP Cloud Platform, HPE Helion, Abiquo Enterprise Edition, Cloud computing, Cloud Foundry, Secret key, Apache CloudStack, Virtual private cloud, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, VMware vCloud Air, Microsoft Online Services, Data center, Cloud computing security, Personally identifiable information, Federated identity management, Web API, IBM cloud computing, Inktank Storage, Software as a service, Infrastructure as a service, Security as a service, Public-key encryption, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act:
Cloud computing security Critical Criteria:
Unify Cloud computing security tasks and get the big picture.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Cloud computing security products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do we know that any Cloud computing security analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
– How much does Cloud computing security help?
Platform as a service Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Platform as a service strategies and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does Cloud computing security systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Cloud computing security move?
– Which Cloud computing security goals are the most important?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Computer security visions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Computer security.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Cloud computing security strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– How important is Cloud computing security to the user organizations mission?
Homomorphic encryption Critical Criteria:
Merge Homomorphic encryption failures and define what do we need to start doing with Homomorphic encryption.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Cloud computing security product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Are there any companies innovating around homomorphic encryption solutions to address cloud security concerns?
– How do we go about Comparing Cloud computing security approaches/solutions?
– Is Supporting Cloud computing security documentation required?
Single sign-on Critical Criteria:
Deduce Single sign-on planning and secure Single sign-on creativity.
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Cloud computing security agendas for the next 3 years?
– How do we maintain Cloud computing securitys Integrity?
– How to deal with Cloud computing security Changes?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Investigate Computer network projects and transcribe Computer network as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How can you negotiate Cloud computing security successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– What business benefits will Cloud computing security goals deliver if achieved?
– How can the value of Cloud computing security be defined?
Rackspace Cloud Critical Criteria:
Test Rackspace Cloud tactics and explore and align the progress in Rackspace Cloud.
– Think about the functions involved in your Cloud computing security project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Does Cloud computing security analysis show the relationships among important Cloud computing security factors?
– Is Cloud computing security Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What is the name of the rackspace cloud service?
G Suite Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about G Suite planning and look at it backwards.
– What are internal and external Cloud computing security relations?
Google App Engine Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Google App Engine failures and spearhead techniques for implementing Google App Engine.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Cloud computing security project?
– How to Secure Cloud computing security?
Business continuity planning Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Business continuity planning leadership and get going.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Cloud computing security into the services that we provide?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Cloud computing security, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are our needs in relation to Cloud computing security skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What is the role of digital document management in business continuity planning management?
– What is business continuity planning and why is it important?
Sarbanes-Oxley Act Critical Criteria:
Align Sarbanes-Oxley Act quality and display thorough understanding of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act process.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Cloud computing security process?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Cloud computing security?
– Have all basic functions of Cloud computing security been defined?
FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 Critical Criteria:
Accumulate FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 decisions and look at it backwards.
– Does Cloud computing security include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Cloud computing security activities?
Records management Critical Criteria:
Coach on Records management decisions and do something to it.
– Consider your own Cloud computing security project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Cloud computing security requirements in detail?
Distributed file system for cloud Critical Criteria:
Analyze Distributed file system for cloud tasks and forecast involvement of future Distributed file system for cloud projects in development.
– Is the Cloud computing security organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Google Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Grade Google Cloud Platform outcomes and get going.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Cloud computing security. How do we gain traction?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Cloud computing security?
Cloud database Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Cloud database strategies and describe the risks of Cloud database sustainability.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Cloud computing security leader?
Computer hardware Critical Criteria:
Adapt Computer hardware goals and explore and align the progress in Computer hardware.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Cloud computing security Management?
Virtual appliance Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Virtual appliance outcomes and question.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Cloud computing security process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Cloud computing security process available?
Audit trail Critical Criteria:
Adapt Audit trail quality and look for lots of ideas.
– How do we ensure Complete audit trails are maintained during the recovery period?
– Generate granular audit trails of all user actions to whatever level is needed?
– Are assumptions made in Cloud computing security stated explicitly?
– What are the usability implications of Cloud computing security actions?
Data recovery Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Data recovery leadership and sort Data recovery activities.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Cloud computing security moving forward?
– How do we manage Cloud computing security Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are the short and long-term Cloud computing security goals?
– What is the most competent data recovery service in the us?
Cloud access security broker Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Cloud access security broker decisions and devote time assessing Cloud access security broker and its risk.
EXo Platform Critical Criteria:
Interpolate EXo Platform goals and be persistent.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Cloud computing security objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Cloud computing security process?
Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 management and probe the present value of growth of Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Cloud computing security?
– How can you measure Cloud computing security in a systematic way?
– What are specific Cloud computing security Rules to follow?
Hardware virtualization Critical Criteria:
Categorize Hardware virtualization tasks and explore and align the progress in Hardware virtualization.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Critical Criteria:
Probe Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard tasks and transcribe Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Cloud computing security activities?
– How do we go about Securing Cloud computing security?
– What threat is Cloud computing security addressing?
SAP Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Consult on SAP Cloud Platform strategies and clarify ways to gain access to competitive SAP Cloud Platform services.
HPE Helion Critical Criteria:
Start HPE Helion results and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Cloud computing security values?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Cloud computing security effort?
Abiquo Enterprise Edition Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Abiquo Enterprise Edition results and customize techniques for implementing Abiquo Enterprise Edition controls.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Cloud computing security strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Cloud computing security forward?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Meet over Cloud computing planning and look for lots of ideas.
– Security and authentication technologies, allied to event logging, in the cloud computing environment can help auditors as they deal with issues related to workflow were those who entered, approved, changed or otherwise touched data authorized to do so, on an individual, group or role-related basis?
– How might we classify current cloud computing offerings across a spectrum, and how do the technical and business challenges differ depending on where in the spectrum a particular offering lies?
– Have you considered what measures you will need to implement to ensure that the cloud provider complies with all applicable federal, state, and local privacy laws, including ferpa?
– Well-defined, appropriate concepts of the technology are in widespread use, the technology may have been in use for many years, a formal mathematical model is defined, etc.)?
– To what extent do you believe the use of cloud computing will improve its ability to provide support for the business in the next two years?
– Time to market improvements. Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– What are some common barriers to exiting transitioning from a cloud computing service provider and how can they be addressed?
– What are the existing or planned mechanisms to assess the interoperability of different vendor implementations?
– How should we report on the geographic location (street address) for cloud computing solutions?
– How can cloud stakeholders ensure and promote the security of Cloud computing?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– How can we best leverage cloud computing and obtain security?
– What should telcos be focusing on in 5 10 years?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
– How energy efficient is cloud computing?
– Will database virtualization take off?
– Why is cloud computing important?
– Is the public cloud more secure?
Cloud Foundry Critical Criteria:
Value Cloud Foundry adoptions and learn.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Cloud computing security leaders?
Secret key Critical Criteria:
Face Secret key planning and spearhead techniques for implementing Secret key.
– Who sets the Cloud computing security standards?
Apache CloudStack Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Apache CloudStack strategies and question.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Cloud computing security processes?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Cloud computing security with what users do day-to-day?
Virtual private cloud Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Virtual private cloud strategies and explain and analyze the challenges of Virtual private cloud.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Cloud computing security? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Cloud computing security delivery for example is new software needed?
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Google Docs, Sheets and Slides outcomes and give examples utilizing a core of simple Google Docs, Sheets and Slides skills.
– Can we add value to the current Cloud computing security decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What are the barriers to increased Cloud computing security production?
VMware vCloud Air Critical Criteria:
Check VMware vCloud Air management and develop and take control of the VMware vCloud Air initiative.
– Have you identified your Cloud computing security key performance indicators?
– How do we Lead with Cloud computing security in Mind?
Microsoft Online Services Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Microsoft Online Services adoptions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Microsoft Online Services projects.
– What is the source of the strategies for Cloud computing security strengthening and reform?
Data center Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Data center issues and optimize Data center leadership as a key to advancement.
– Fog Computing is internet computing where the devices responsible for the computing surround us. Instead of having a data center where all of the processing and storage occurs, fog computing would allow us to bring the devices closer to us and these devices would be responsible for their own processing and storage. So how does this concept help us deal with the problems created by the IoT, and what benefits would this provide us that upgrading the cloud infrastructure couldnt?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– An administrator of a virtualized data center is particularly concerned about nic failure. what should the administrator configure to address this concern?
– Determine if the data center has Service Level Agreements with the clients it serves. if so, do they measure themselves for compliance with the agreement?
– What are the specific security and integrity threats to cloud computing storage systems that do not exist in private data centers?
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– Do operating procedures require systems to undergo a security/vulnerability scan before being placed into production?
– Which data center management activity involves eliminating single points of failure to ensure business continuity?
– Which applications are best suited for the internal data center, and which ones make sense for the public cloud?
– Should the dataset be deposited in a national, international or discipline-based data center?
– What is a benefit of automated site failover capability in a data center environment?
– Is stuff in the cloud on the same legal footing as stuff in your data center?
– Is the priority of system restores documented in the disaster recovery plan?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– How many and where are located the providers data centers?
– How do you prepare your data center for Cloud?
– Why should data center elements be monitored?
Cloud computing security Critical Criteria:
Examine Cloud computing security outcomes and get out your magnifying glass.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Cloud computing security opportunities costing us money?
– Do Cloud computing security rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Personally identifiable information Critical Criteria:
Learn from Personally identifiable information risks and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Personally identifiable information.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Cloud computing security project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Cloud computing security project lifecycle?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
– How will you measure your Cloud computing security effectiveness?
Federated identity management Critical Criteria:
Read up on Federated identity management management and shift your focus.
– How do we measure improved Cloud computing security service perception, and satisfaction?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Cloud computing security study?
– How would one define Cloud computing security leadership?
Web API Critical Criteria:
Frame Web API risks and overcome Web API skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Which customers cant participate in our Cloud computing security domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
IBM cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Focus on IBM cloud computing adoptions and figure out ways to motivate other IBM cloud computing users.
– How do we keep improving Cloud computing security?
– Is the scope of Cloud computing security defined?
Inktank Storage Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Inktank Storage goals and define what our big hairy audacious Inktank Storage goal is.
Software as a service Critical Criteria:
Consider Software as a service tactics and attract Software as a service skills.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Cloud computing security workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Cloud computing security?
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
Infrastructure as a service Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Infrastructure as a service visions and do something to it.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Cloud computing security project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Do those selected for the Cloud computing security team have a good general understanding of what Cloud computing security is all about?
– What will drive Cloud computing security change?
Security as a service Critical Criteria:
Adapt Security as a service outcomes and probe Security as a service strategic alliances.
– What are the disruptive Cloud computing security technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Public-key encryption Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Public-key encryption issues and ask what if.
– Will Cloud computing security have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Critical Criteria:
Gauge Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act adoptions and ask questions.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Cloud computing security experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Cloud computing security Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Cloud computing security External links:
What is cloud computing security? – Definition from …
Cloud Computing Security – Google Cloud
Cloud computing security – insight.com
http://Ad · www.insight.com/Cloud security/Whitepaper
Platform as a service External links:
What is PaaS (Platform as a Service)? – GENBAND
Fully Managed Big Data Platform as a Service | Cazena
What is PaaS? Platform as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Computer security External links:
Top 10 Computer Security 2018 – See Who’s #1 Computer Security
http://Ad · top10bestantivirusprotection.com/Best Computer/Security 2018
GateKeeper – Computer Security Lock | Security for …
Webroot® Computer Security – 20-Time PC Mag Winner
http://Ad · www.webroot.com/computer/security
Homomorphic encryption External links:
Hacker Lexicon: What Is Homomorphic Encryption? | WIRED
[PDF]A FULLY HOMOMORPHIC ENCRYPTION …
Single sign-on External links:
JCCC Single Sign-on
What is single sign-on (SSO)? – Definition from …
UAH Single Sign-On – CAS – Central Authentication …
Computer network External links:
How to find my computer network name – Mil …
Computer network (eBook, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
Rackspace Cloud External links:
PubCon Exhibitor : Rackspace Cloud – Pubcon
Big Data on the Rackspace Cloud – Rackspace Hosting
Rackspace Cloud Images API v2.0 – Rackspace Developer …
G Suite External links:
Student Safety | G Suite | Office 365 | LMS | Gaggle
G Suite | Google for Education
G Suite – Office of Information Technology
Google App Engine External links:
Google App Engine Documentation – Google Cloud …
Python on Google App Engine | App Engine …
Google App Engine – Download
Business continuity planning External links:
Business Continuity Planning Suite | Ready.gov
Business Continuity Planning – Northwestern University
Sarbanes-Oxley Act External links:
SAS 70 – Sarbanes-Oxley Act 404
Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404 – soxlaw.com
SEC Testimony: Implementation of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act …
FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 External links:
Fujitsu Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 – YouTube
Records management External links:
Document Storage – Records Management – Shredding …
Records Management Policy | Policies & Procedures
Distributed file system for cloud External links:
Distributed file system for cloud – wireless-toolkit.com
Distributed file system for cloud – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Distributed file system for cloud
Distributed file system for cloud: Fast Track – The Art …
Google Cloud Platform External links:
Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform
Cloud Storage – Online Data Storage | Google Cloud Platform
Cloud database External links:
MongoDB Cloud Database Solutions | MongoDB
SQL Database – Cloud Database as a Service | …
Computer hardware External links:
Everything You Need to Know About Computer Hardware
computer hardware A+ Flashcards | Quizlet
[H]ardOCP Computer Hardware Reviews and News
Virtual appliance External links:
Cisco Content Security Management Virtual Appliance …
Virtual Appliance – Netwrix
Virtual Appliance (92457) – Quest Support
Audit trail External links:
Audit Trail | Definition of Audit Trail by Merriam-Webster
Audit Trail – Global Auction Platform
[PDF]Registration Audit Trail – University of …
Data recovery External links:
Carbonite® Data Recovery – carbonite.com
http://Ad · www.carbonite.com/Data-Recovery/Demo
Data recovery – Safe & fast recovery service
http://Ad · www.krollontrack.com/kroll_ontrack/data-recovery
RecoveryAndroid: Expert at Data Recovery and …
Cloud access security broker External links:
Market Guide for Cloud Access Security Brokers
What is cloud access security broker (CASB)? – …
Cloud Access Security Broker – Learn More
http://Ad · go.oracle.com/CloudSecurity/WhitePaper
EXo Platform External links:
eXo Platform – Home | Facebook
6 eXo Platform reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
eXo platform – Frequently Asked Questions
Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 External links:
Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 …
Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 – …
Hardware virtualization External links:
How to Enable Hardware Virtualization – MEmu App …
Hardware Virtualization enabled on Workstation Hyper …
http://h30434.www3.hp.com › Desktops › OS/Recovery
How do I enable hardware virtualization technology (VT …
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard External links:
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI …
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard …
SAP Cloud Platform External links:
Integration Services | SAP Cloud Platform
SAP Cloud Platform Essentials (Update Q3/2017) – …
SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS – Apple Developer
HPE Helion External links:
IneoQuest/HPE Helion | Ineoquest
Login – HPE Helion OpenStack
Abiquo Enterprise Edition External links:
Abiquo Enterprise Edition – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Abiquo Enterprise Edition
Abiquo Enterprise Edition – WOW.com
Abiquo Enterprise Edition | Open Access articles | …
Cloud computing External links:
AWS Cloud Computing Certification Program – aws.amazon.com
Google Cloud Computing, Hosting Services & APIs | …
A Cloud Guru – Cloud computing certification training …
Cloud Foundry External links:
Cloud Foundry – Official Site
Pivotal Cloud Foundry – Official Site
Secret key External links:
Secret Key – Bulbapedia, the community-driven …
Find Your Secret Key – Home | Facebook
Secret Key Exchange – technet.microsoft.com
Apache CloudStack External links:
Apache CloudStack: Open Source Cloud Computing
Apache CloudStack Private Cloud | LeaseWeb
Apache CloudStack: Open Source Cloud Computing
Virtual private cloud External links:
Private Cloud Hosting with CloudConnect Virtual Private Cloud
Virtual Network – Virtual Private Cloud | Microsoft Azure
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud – Official Site
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides External links:
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides – Adelphi University
VMware vCloud Air External links:
VMware vCloud Air
An Introduction to VMware vCloud Air – YouTube
VMware vCloud Air
Microsoft Online Services External links:
Download Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant …
Data center External links:
National Oceanographic Data Center Home Page
Open Data Portal | NJOIT Open Data Center
Race and Ethnicity Classifications — State Data Center
Cloud computing security External links:
Cloud Computing Security – Google Cloud
New Zealand Government Cloud Computing Security …
DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide …
Personally identifiable information External links:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – RMDA
2017 Removal of Personally Identifiable Information …
Federated identity management External links:
[PDF]Federated Identity Management and Shibboleth
https://it.uoregon.edu/sites/default/files/Federated IdM and Shib.pdf
Federated Identity Management – Gartner IT Glossary
What is federated identity management (FIM)? – …
Web API External links:
ASP.NET Web API | The ASP.NET Site
Query Data using the Web API – msdn.microsoft.com
ASP.NET Web API – CORS Support in ASP.NET Web API 2
Inktank Storage External links:
Peter Trepp v. Inktank Storage, Inc. et al – Law360
Peter Trepp V. Inktank Storage, Inc. Et Al – C-D-CA
Software as a service External links:
Enterprise Gamification Software as a Service Platform
What is Software as a Service (SaaS) – Salesforce.com
DENTAWEB Software as a service
Infrastructure as a service External links:
What is IaaS? Infrastructure as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Cloud-Based Infrastructure as a Service Comes to …
Multicloud Infrastructure as a Service as a Public …
Security as a service External links:
Trend Micro Deep Security as a Service
GoldKey Corporation | Security as a Service
Security As A Service – Cloud Security Provider | Alert Logic
Public-key encryption External links:
In public-key encryption, the two keys–one for coding …
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act External links:
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act – Wik…
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act …
[PDF]Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act