What is involved in Sharing Economy
Find out what the related areas are that Sharing Economy connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Sharing Economy thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Sharing Economy journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Sharing Economy leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Sharing Economy related domains to cover and 135 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Sharing Economy, Social collaboration, Fractional ownership, Give-away shop, Military strategy, Public sector, Social commerce, Strategic thinking, Anarchist economics, CBS News, PEST analysis, Open-source software, Dual economy, Arun Sundararajan, Strategic planning, Heifer International, Calculation in kind, Self-service laundry, Share taxi, Market economy, Algorithmic regulation, Self-managed economy, Private sector, Nordic model, Social media, Participatory economics, Harvard Business Review, East Asian model of capitalism, World Wide Web, Decentralized planning, The Huffington Post, Strategic studies, Social peer-to-peer processes, Islamic economic jurisprudence, State capitalism, California Public Utilities Commission, Voluntary sector, Balanced scorecard, Open Knowledge Foundation, Pew Research Center, Didi Chuxing, Bicycle cooperative, Open-source movement, Online platforms for collaborative consumption, Open data, Token economy, Plantation economy, Economic democracy, Islamic economics, Vertical archipelago, PR Newswire, Anglo-Saxon model, Economics of fascism, Strategic management:
Sharing Economy Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Sharing Economy failures and cater for concise Sharing Economy education.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Sharing Economy. How do we gain traction?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Sharing Economy project?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Sharing Economy requirements in detail?
Social collaboration Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Social collaboration visions and intervene in Social collaboration processes and leadership.
– What are the key elements of your Sharing Economy performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What about Sharing Economy Analysis of results?
– How do we keep improving Sharing Economy?
Fractional ownership Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Fractional ownership risks and arbitrate Fractional ownership techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What will drive Sharing Economy change?
– How do we maintain Sharing Economys Integrity?
Give-away shop Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Give-away shop strategies and oversee Give-away shop management by competencies.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Sharing Economy information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How can you measure Sharing Economy in a systematic way?
– Is Sharing Economy Required?
Military strategy Critical Criteria:
Track Military strategy results and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Military strategy projects.
– what is the best design framework for Sharing Economy organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Sharing Economy forward?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Sharing Economy effort?
Public sector Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Public sector strategies and create a map for yourself.
– Consider your own Sharing Economy project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Sharing Economy goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Sharing Economy values?
Social commerce Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Social commerce results and finalize the present value of growth of Social commerce.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Sharing Economy process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Sharing Economy process available?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Sharing Economy objectives?
– How do we Identify specific Sharing Economy investment and emerging trends?
Strategic thinking Critical Criteria:
Refer to Strategic thinking issues and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Strategic thinking decisions.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Sharing Economy services/products?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Sharing Economy moving forward?
Anarchist economics Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Anarchist economics risks and be persistent.
– Does Sharing Economy include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Sharing Economy processes?
– How much does Sharing Economy help?
CBS News Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase CBS News adoptions and find the essential reading for CBS News researchers.
– What are specific Sharing Economy Rules to follow?
PEST analysis Critical Criteria:
Have a session on PEST analysis outcomes and get the big picture.
– Does Sharing Economy create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Sharing Economy processes of our organization?
Open-source software Critical Criteria:
Group Open-source software tactics and separate what are the business goals Open-source software is aiming to achieve.
– Is there a Sharing Economy Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Sharing Economy ?
– Are we Assessing Sharing Economy and Risk?
Dual economy Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Dual economy projects and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Which customers cant participate in our Sharing Economy domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Sharing Economy move?
Arun Sundararajan Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Arun Sundararajan planning and separate what are the business goals Arun Sundararajan is aiming to achieve.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Sharing Economy workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Are accountability and ownership for Sharing Economy clearly defined?
– Why should we adopt a Sharing Economy framework?
Strategic planning Critical Criteria:
Debate over Strategic planning adoptions and get going.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Sharing Economy opportunities costing us money?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Sharing Economy activities?
– Are the data relevant to the strategic planning needs of the company?
Heifer International Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Heifer International quality and pioneer acquisition of Heifer International systems.
– In the case of a Sharing Economy project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Sharing Economy project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Sharing Economy project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Calculation in kind Critical Criteria:
Focus on Calculation in kind issues and point out Calculation in kind tensions in leadership.
– What are the business goals Sharing Economy is aiming to achieve?
– How will you measure your Sharing Economy effectiveness?
– What threat is Sharing Economy addressing?
Self-service laundry Critical Criteria:
Group Self-service laundry engagements and check on ways to get started with Self-service laundry.
– Are assumptions made in Sharing Economy stated explicitly?
– Does the Sharing Economy task fit the clients priorities?
– Who sets the Sharing Economy standards?
Share taxi Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Share taxi failures and create Share taxi explanations for all managers.
– What are the long-term Sharing Economy goals?
– How can we improve Sharing Economy?
Market economy Critical Criteria:
Nurse Market economy leadership and probe the present value of growth of Market economy.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Sharing Economy study?
– What are the barriers to increased Sharing Economy production?
– Are there recognized Sharing Economy problems?
Algorithmic regulation Critical Criteria:
Design Algorithmic regulation management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Algorithmic regulation.
– Is Sharing Economy dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Self-managed economy Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Self-managed economy management and look in other fields.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Sharing Economy project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Sharing Economy project lifecycle?
– Do we monitor the Sharing Economy decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Private sector Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Private sector adoptions and grade techniques for implementing Private sector controls.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Sharing Economy product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Nordic model Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Nordic model quality and don’t overlook the obvious.
– When a Sharing Economy manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What vendors make products that address the Sharing Economy needs?
Social media Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Social media results and drive action.
– Are business intelligence solutions starting to include social media data and analytics features?
– What methodology do you use for measuring the success of your social media programs for clients?
– Do you have written guidelines for your use of social media and its use by your employees?
– Do the Sharing Economy decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– How important is real time for providing social media Customer Service?
– Do you have any proprietary tools or products related to social media?
– Do you offer social media training services for clients?
– Is social media the solution to bad Customer Service?
– How is social media changing category management?
Participatory economics Critical Criteria:
Gauge Participatory economics risks and finalize specific methods for Participatory economics acceptance.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Sharing Economy, including any consulting or professional services?
– Among the Sharing Economy product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do we manage Sharing Economy Knowledge Management (KM)?
Harvard Business Review Critical Criteria:
Examine Harvard Business Review results and mentor Harvard Business Review customer orientation.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Sharing Economy strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Do we all define Sharing Economy in the same way?
– How to deal with Sharing Economy Changes?
East Asian model of capitalism Critical Criteria:
Accumulate East Asian model of capitalism adoptions and create East Asian model of capitalism explanations for all managers.
– What are our needs in relation to Sharing Economy skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Why is Sharing Economy important for you now?
World Wide Web Critical Criteria:
Define World Wide Web quality and correct better engagement with World Wide Web results.
– Does our organization need more Sharing Economy education?
– Do we have past Sharing Economy Successes?
Decentralized planning Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Decentralized planning strategies and acquire concise Decentralized planning education.
– What are the disruptive Sharing Economy technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
The Huffington Post Critical Criteria:
Adapt The Huffington Post governance and remodel and develop an effective The Huffington Post strategy.
– Is Sharing Economy Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Are there Sharing Economy problems defined?
Strategic studies Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Strategic studies governance and differentiate in coordinating Strategic studies.
Social peer-to-peer processes Critical Criteria:
Analyze Social peer-to-peer processes issues and sort Social peer-to-peer processes activities.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Sharing Economy is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How will you know that the Sharing Economy project has been successful?
– Is a Sharing Economy Team Work effort in place?
Islamic economic jurisprudence Critical Criteria:
Examine Islamic economic jurisprudence issues and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are the short and long-term Sharing Economy goals?
State capitalism Critical Criteria:
Guard State capitalism decisions and research ways can we become the State capitalism company that would put us out of business.
– What are the usability implications of Sharing Economy actions?
California Public Utilities Commission Critical Criteria:
Graph California Public Utilities Commission leadership and overcome California Public Utilities Commission skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Do Sharing Economy rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Voluntary sector Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Voluntary sector outcomes and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Voluntary sector.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Sharing Economy?
Balanced scorecard Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Balanced scorecard quality and explain and analyze the challenges of Balanced scorecard.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Sharing Economy delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is the scope of Sharing Economy defined?
Open Knowledge Foundation Critical Criteria:
Check Open Knowledge Foundation decisions and learn.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Sharing Economy agendas for the next 3 years?
Pew Research Center Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Pew Research Center management and work towards be a leading Pew Research Center expert.
Didi Chuxing Critical Criteria:
Learn from Didi Chuxing adoptions and explain and analyze the challenges of Didi Chuxing.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Sharing Economy process?
Bicycle cooperative Critical Criteria:
Group Bicycle cooperative governance and work towards be a leading Bicycle cooperative expert.
– How important is Sharing Economy to the user organizations mission?
– How do we Improve Sharing Economy service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Sharing Economy Management?
Open-source movement Critical Criteria:
Add value to Open-source movement tasks and finalize the present value of growth of Open-source movement.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Sharing Economy?
Online platforms for collaborative consumption Critical Criteria:
Frame Online platforms for collaborative consumption planning and drive action.
– What is our Sharing Economy Strategy?
Open data Critical Criteria:
Test Open data engagements and devote time assessing Open data and its risk.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Sharing Economy? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Sharing Economy?
Token economy Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Token economy outcomes and define what do we need to start doing with Token economy.
– What is the purpose of Sharing Economy in relation to the mission?
– How can the value of Sharing Economy be defined?
Plantation economy Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Plantation economy goals and achieve a single Plantation economy view and bringing data together.
– Is there any existing Sharing Economy governance structure?
Economic democracy Critical Criteria:
Consult on Economic democracy projects and acquire concise Economic democracy education.
– What are current Sharing Economy Paradigms?
Islamic economics Critical Criteria:
Match Islamic economics quality and be persistent.
Vertical archipelago Critical Criteria:
Examine Vertical archipelago results and shift your focus.
– Does Sharing Economy analysis show the relationships among important Sharing Economy factors?
PR Newswire Critical Criteria:
Learn from PR Newswire risks and test out new things.
– Does Sharing Economy appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Anglo-Saxon model Critical Criteria:
Recall Anglo-Saxon model risks and secure Anglo-Saxon model creativity.
Economics of fascism Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Economics of fascism outcomes and figure out ways to motivate other Economics of fascism users.
– What is our formula for success in Sharing Economy ?
Strategic management Critical Criteria:
Discuss Strategic management planning and finalize specific methods for Strategic management acceptance.
– Will Sharing Economy have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What business benefits will Sharing Economy goals deliver if achieved?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Sharing Economy Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Sharing Economy External links:
Sharing Economy (C) Working Group
Social collaboration External links:
Intranet & Social Collaboration Solutions – Axero Solutions
Tracky – A Social Collaboration & Project Management Tool
Social Collaboration Tools | Sprout Social
Fractional ownership External links:
Fractional Ownership – Austria Haus Club
Luxury Fractional Ownership in London | London Fractions
Experience Fractional Ownership | One Steamboat Place
Military strategy External links:
Popular Military Strategy Books – Goodreads — Share …
Public sector External links:
NEOGOV HRMS | HR Software for Government & Public Sector
SunGard Public Sector NaviLine®
Public Sector Focus – Magazine, Publisher, Publishing
Social commerce External links:
HotProspects – A Global Social Commerce Platform
ModeFair – Exciting Social Commerce and Curated …
PollCart Social Commerce – Home | Facebook
Strategic thinking External links:
SkillPath Corporate Strategies|Training|Strategic Thinking
Strategic Thinking – Online Course in Business Strategy
CBS News External links:
New York – Fall foliage 2017 – Pictures – CBS News
CBS News (@cbsnews) • Instagram photos and videos
CBS News – Home | Facebook
PEST analysis External links:
PEST Analysis – Strategy Tools From MindTools.com
[PPT]What is PEST Analysis? – Kasetsart University
[DOC]PEST Analysis – University of Pittsburgh
Open-source software External links:
What is open-source software – Answers.com
Dual economy External links:
The Dual Economy | LAWCHA
Arun Sundararajan External links:
Author Page for Arun Sundararajan :: SSRN
Arun Sundararajan | IDEAS/RePEc
Listen to Audiobooks by Arun Sundararajan | Audible.com
Heifer International External links:
Heifer International – Home | Facebook
Calculation in kind External links:
Calculation in kind – WOW.com
Share taxi External links:
RideAlly -Carpool. Bikepool. Share Taxi. Share Rides.
Share taxi – definition of Share taxi by The Free Dictionary
Share Taxi in Phnom Penh – Home | Facebook
Market economy External links:
The Circular Flow Model of a Market Economy – YouTube
DOC Seeks Comments on Market Economy Status of …
Market Economy – Investopedia
Self-managed economy External links:
Self-managed economy – Revolvy
Self-Managed Economy – P2P Foundation
13 Self-managed economy Synonyms – Other Words for …
Private sector External links:
Private Sector | FEMA.gov
Harmonized Indicators for Private Sector Operations …
Nordic model External links:
Nordic Model – Memes – Home | Facebook
Nordic Model Now – About | Facebook
Nordic Model Now! – Movement for the Abolition of Prostitution
Social media External links:
Social Media & Dark Web Monitoring | DigitalStakeout
WhoDoYou – Local businesses recommended on social media
SOCi Social Media Marketing & Management Platform
Participatory economics External links:
Participatory Economics – Home | Facebook
Harvard Business Review External links:
Harvard Business Review – Ideas and Advice for Leaders
Harvard Business Review Subscription – Magazine …
Harvard Business Review | TIME.com
East Asian model of capitalism External links:
East Asian Model of Capitalism by Arindam Som on Prezi
East Asian model of capitalism – YouTube
World Wide Web External links:
World Wide Web Foundation – Official Site
The Huffington Post External links:
The Huffington Post | Web site | Britannica.com
Videos | The Huffington Post | HuffPost
The Huffington Post – The New York Times
Strategic studies External links:
International Institute for Strategic Studies – Official Site
Strategic Studies Institute (SSI) | U.S. Government …
The International Institute for Strategic Studies – YouTube
Social peer-to-peer processes External links:
Social peer-to-peer processes – WOW.com
State capitalism External links:
System X = State Capitalism – Glenn Beck
Corporatism: State Capitalism – YouTube
California Public Utilities Commission External links:
California Public Utilities Commission
California Public Utilities Commission
[PDF]California Public Utilities Commission
Voluntary sector External links:
What does voluntary sector mean? – Definitions.net
[PDF]Voluntary Sector – hokkaido.store
Voluntary Sector – fqsocb.store
Balanced scorecard External links:
BSC Designer® Online – Web-Based Balanced Scorecard
Balanced Scorecard Software by QuickScore
Balanced Scorecard Institute Consulting Services Overview
Open Knowledge Foundation External links:
Open Knowledge Foundation Iceland – Home | Facebook
Open Knowledge Foundation – WOW.com
Open Knowledge Foundation – P2P Foundation
Pew Research Center External links:
Religious Landscape Study – Pew Research Center
Political Typology Quiz | Pew Research Center
Bicycle cooperative External links:
The CYCLAB | Princeton University’s Bicycle Cooperative …
BICI BICYCLE COOPERATIVE – GuideStar Profile
Loaner Tools – Missing Link Bicycle Cooperative
Open-source movement External links:
Is the open-source movement socialism? – Updated 2017
ERIC – The Open-Source Movement., Educause …
Open data External links:
Open Data Portal | NJOIT Open Data Center
City of Seattle Open Data portal
County of Sonoma | Open Data | Open Data | Sonoma County
Token economy External links:
[PDF]Token Economy – barsoum.store
[PDF]Token Economy and Animal Models for the …
Plantation economy External links:
“The Plantation Economy As An Economic-System” by …
Plantation economy – Infogalactic: the planetary …
Economic democracy External links:
ERIC – Expanding Economic Democracy in American …
Economic Democracy Advocates – Home | Facebook
The Baltimore Roundtable on Economic Democracy
Islamic economics External links:
Islamic Economics: What It Is and How It Developed – EH.net
Islamic economics (Book, 1998) [WorldCat.org]
PR Newswire External links:
PR Newswire – Official Site
Cision Completes Acquisition of PR Newswire – Cision
Public Relations – PR Newswire
Anglo-Saxon model External links:
Anglo-Saxon model – YouTube
Strategic management External links:
Strategic management (Book, 1993) [WorldCat.org]
Strategic Management System
Strategic management (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]